Mini 0803 coming

Why do you all stay at EV +0 ?
I've already said that EV +1.0 is the best for 0803.
You cam points a bit to high as well, you can move it a click down to have better brightness.

Because I didn't got around to doing that at the time, I have set it up at EV +1.0 now. I'll give it a try to do a click down thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 0803 freaked out yesterday. It switched itself off whilst driving so I turned it back on and it started buzzing, making clicking sounds and the blue light was on solid. It wouldn't turn off so I removed it from the power supply and waited for the internal battery to run out. Refitted it in the car and now its working again.
I am wondering whether the internal battery is over charging as whenever I go any where it was always charging. Today it stopped charging for once and just the red light was on.

I have an issue with 0803 received today from Foxoffer.

I have ordered 2 GPS mounts, and both have same issue.

Look at the picture and video (red led is sometimes not lightning).

The 4 pins are not aligned, and disposed like Dalton brothers :confused:
I suspect the left pin not to do a firm contact.

0803_m10.jpg

Received today 2pcs of 0801 mount to replace my defektive 0803 mounts.
Now, everything is OK, the 0803 stays firmy attached to the mount, no play between mount and cam.
Charging is also OK.
Thanks to Foxoffer support :)

Why do you all stay at EV +0 ?
I've already said that EV +1.0 is the best for 0803.
You cam points a bit to high as well, you can move it a click down to have better brightness.

I have tried mine on EV+1.0 it seems a little bright, so I have gone to the default setting and pointed the cam down a couple of notches seems quite okay now.

I've gone back to EV+1.0 chris is right this seems to be the best, just have to adjust the angle of the cam

Death wish

Last edited:
I also meant to mention, mine had a hiss y fit and froze up the other day I reformatted the card all okay again now.

Also have the same bug with the mic it shows it muted however it's not, hopefully they'll release a fix for this sooner than later.

Can any one help this old man in distress, :( it doesn't appear that when my 32 gb (Transcend) TF card is full it's not looping over it just stops recording.

Take out the card out and run on the 8gb internal drive and all appears to be okay.

Help please thanks

Phil

My 0803 freaked out yesterday. It switched itself off whilst driving so I turned it back on and it started buzzing, making clicking sounds and the blue light was on solid. It wouldn't turn off so I removed it from the power supply and waited for the internal battery to run out. Refitted it in the car and now its working again.
I am wondering whether the internal battery is over charging as whenever I go any where it was always charging. Today it stopped charging for once and just the red light was on.
It happened on me once a week. You can simply press and hold the power button until you hear no sound from the device.(about 10 seconds)

Can any one help this old man in distress, :( it doesn't appear that when my 32 gb (Transcend) TF card is full it's not looping over it just stops recording.

Take out the card out and run on the 8gb internal drive and all appears to be okay.

Help please thanks

Phil
Did you go to setting -> Recycle-> Change it from OFF to 1/3/5mins?

Did you go to setting -> Recycle-> Change it from OFF to 1/3/5mins?

Yes I made sure of that thanks.

It's happen a few times, it is set on 1 min at the moment, I have just reformatted the card again so I'll see what happens this time.

What else could it be?

Phil

It happened on me once a week. You can simply press and hold the power button until you hear no sound from the device.(about 10 seconds)

I tried that. even held it for a couple of minutes and it still wouldn't stop. Had to leave the battery to die in the end.

Yes I made sure of that thanks.

It's happen a few times, it is set on 1 min at the moment, I have just reformatted the card again so I'll see what happens this time.

What else could it be?

Phil

Could it be that you have G-shock sensor settings enabled on the camera - so it's detecting a shock, thinking it's an accident, and then locking up all your files? I'm not an expert on this cam but some have G-shock + sensitivity settings. Personally, I have switched it off for my existing dash cam.

Could it be that you have G-shock sensor settings enabled on the camera - so it's detecting a shock, thinking it's an accident, and then locking up all your files? I'm not an expert on this cam but some have G-shock + sensitivity settings. Personally, I have switched it off for my existing dash cam.

Thanks, I have just check and it was turned on, I have now closed it down, and I'll see what happens in the next couple of days.

I'm not sure if it's the card or a firmware problem it's happen a few times both times the Gsensor has been left at the default (ON)

Cheers

Phil

I've already made a LDWS test, posted in this thread

Anyone having a little trouble with the mount being a little loose this is how I fixed mine

I forgot to mention you may need a couple of layers

Attachments

• 2014-06-22_22-16-31.jpg
    2014-06-22_22-16-31.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 2014-06-23_11-56-16.jpg
    2014-06-23_11-56-16.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Has anyone else have any idea why when my card is full it won't overwrite the camera just stops recording.

Phil

have you run any tests on the card that's giving you trouble?

Yes I downloaded the one on your link not sure how to read it, never had a problem, I'm testing a class 4 sand disk I have, should know tomorrow if it over writes

Back