Mini 0803 coming

This was with 1296P not much different than 1080P if any at all.

So I've moved to 1080P I'll get a few minutes out of my card.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on stock for my order to ship. It's looking like they're not getting it back in anytime soon :( Gonna ask for a refund.

Edit: spoke to soon, it's magically appeared again:
Shows as in-stock now for two models (one that i've ordered). Hopefully it ships today.

Last edited:
Tested 64GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 UHS-I SDSDQUA-064G-U46.

It works, and gives about 6h30 recording.
In fact, it seems that it does not work.
My gps folder is corrupted, only 2 files and 1 file is 1GB size !!! :rolleyes:
Can't remove this file, I will have to reformat... :(

I should change the title of my A118 review !!
A118 is (certainly) the best ;)

A118 is smaller that it seems.
If you put A118 in the black dots of the wind screen, only the lens will be visible from outside ;)

a118-mount-on-car.jpg

Here's a situation that is hard on most cameras I would presume.

YouTube compressed and custom over saturation (I'll add less next time), add to replace audio after YouTube made a fit about licensing.

Full version raw footage : http://eclx.net/autres/videos/20140615Pickup/AMBA0108.MOV (you may need to do a right click and save as)

WDR on, EV at 0, 1080p, super fine

I have recieved my 0803 this week from Eprance but the white lettering on the camera body still says it is a 1080p camera. The firmware allows me to select 1296p and the box the camera came it says it supports 1296p so I am a little frustrated that the camera body doesn't. Has anyone tried 0803 firmware on a 0801 camera? I hope I haven't been scammed.

Also there is a mute bug on this firmware 20140510 v1.0 where if I mute the mic it works but when I turn the camera off and on again the mic is no longer muted even though the icon says it is.

Has anyone tried 0803 firmware on a 0801 camera? I hope I haven't been scammed.
The 0803 uses a newer processor (A7LA50D) to the old mini 0801 (A2S60). Very likely you will brick the device if you mix the firmwares.

I read in these forums, that some early e-Prance 0803 units had the "old" 1080p silk screen printed on them. They should be really 0803 internally. For example, the mini 0803 has micro USB connectors, compared to mini USB connectors on 0801.

My camera has the micro usb connectors so looks like I have a genuine 0803, thank you.

Does anyone know where I can buy some more adhesive pads for the mount, I have used both of mine already. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a situation that is hard on most cameras I would presume.

YouTube compressed and custom over saturation (I'll add less next time), add to replace audio after YouTube made a fit about licensing.

Full version raw footage : http://eclx.net/autres/videos/20140615Pickup/AMBA0108.MOV (you may need to do a right click and save as)

WDR on, EV at 0, 1080p, super fine
Why do you all stay at EV +0 ?
I've already said that EV +1.0 is the best for 0803.
You cam points a bit to high as well, you can move it a click down to have better brightness.

Back