Mini 0803 Firmware Request Thread

My Ambarella 0803 purchased in November 2014 has firmware 20141031.
Looking for an update but latest firmware on http://dc.p-mc.eu/0803/firmware has an older date 20140919.
Just wondering if i am looking in the right place here?

if it's working fine there probably are no further updates, many times different versions are just feature changes for market specific customers, not so much bug fixes on those these days

Randomly get and error ".. err need format" and and won't record until i re-format the card.
Have tried 2 different 32Gb Sandisk Class 10 cards and still same problem.

Found out that it stopped recording when the card is full so seem like the recycle function currently set at 5 min is not working.
Not sure what else to try really.

I get the same error as concuden, recycling is not working since i updated firmware to latest using the same memory card i was using before...

Anyone knows of a working firmware?

I told that this camera and producer are trash. I changed this camera to another brand and forgot all problems and also this forum. :) I recomend to do that for all.

Oh no the quality is perfectly fine, its just that latest firmware that broke the loop mode...

Does the Pro-cam firmware have the "flip sensor" function so you can flip the recording as on the iTracker firmware?

I havent mounted the camera on the windshield, but between the seats :)

I installed the firmware, and the answer is no.. I hearby wish that someone creates the procam firmware with the sensor flip (so the camera can stand and not hang in the windshield) function that is inside the iTracker firmware :)

Back