Mini 0803 Firmware Request Thread

SI don't condone hauling ass and I am sure we all know that if someone is doing 10+ miles over the speed limit it is going to be noticeable so I understand where you are coming from.
As a russian I can ask for a firmware which offer on the printed speed over video, for example:
- less 15kmh for 55-70km/h real speed
- less 20km/h for 71-90km/h real speed
- less 30km/h for 91-140km/h real speed
- less 40km/h over 151km/h real speed

And the option to be called just... M-Trick On or Off. Or something like Accurate GPS Yes/No.
Evil, no?

enjoy,
Mtz

As a russian I can ask for a firmware which offer on the printed speed over video, for example:
- less 15kmh for 55-70km/h real speed
- less 20km/h for 71-90km/h real speed
- less 30km/h for 91-140km/h real speed
- less 40km/h over 151km/h real speed

And the option to be called just... M-Trick On or Off. Or something like Accurate GPS Yes/No.
Evil, no?

enjoy,
Mtz
Make sure you ask for the frame rate to be adjusted with the same error so that when replayed everything will match up and will display everything in slow motion.

Then just hope that nobody else has a camera which is set with different errors!

Reactions: Mtz
This framerate adjustment is too evil. :rolleyes:
Few days ago reverend was not happy with its 0806 because speed was stuck at some lower value. o_O

enjoy,
Mtz

New ProCam firmware
Version 20140919
Mic bug fixed
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/21a6d14a3de8/firmware.bin

My mate & I both downloaded the above firmware but it will not update via his micro SD card,
does anybody have a clue as to what is happening and point us in the right direction please.

I told him he should not have been such a cheapskate and bought the ITB100HD instead. :D

The file downloaded as "firmware.bin" so it should have been Ok.
Normally you can open and read a .bin file with PowerISO, but we cannot even
open it with PowerISO, it says the file is invalid or unsupported ..... weird!

No need to open it with PowerISO. What are you trying to do and what did you try to update it?

I realise there is no need to open it with PowerISO, but when the mates 0803 failed to update the firmware to get rid of the mute bug it failed so
I thought of testing the file by opening it with PowerISO, if it opened it should be fine, but PowerISO will not even recognise the file.

I am now beginning to think his micro-SD maybe cactus and he needs a new one, I am clutching at straws here. :confused:

My mate just emailed me to say that he did the following:

All fixed matey, thanks for your trouble, just by luck I named the file just Firmware without the .bin and it loaded on but it was no good the image was all a blur so now I have just loaded Ver 20140826 seems ok.
Just got to set all back to default and reset then it should be Ok fingers X.

My mate just emailed me to say that he did the following:

All fixed matey, thanks for your trouble, just by luck I named the file just Firmware without the .bin and it loaded on but it was no good the image was all a blur so now I have just loaded Ver 20140826 seems ok.
Just got to set all back to default and reset then it should be Ok fingers X.

I suspect that you had file extensions hidden in Explorer and actually were naming it "firmware.bin.bin"

I suspect that you had file extensions hidden in Explorer and actually were naming it "firmware.bin.bin"

Nope! we both have the extensions visible in our WE browsers, in fact I just double checked my Folder Options to make sure before I replied,
strange things have happened on PC's before today. :D

Guys, i need some help over here! i updated my 0803 to 20140919 but only the language is in Russian. Which option is for English ?

Find язык (=language) and set it to english :)

Thanks, after searching for 10min i found it. Russian is like a strange alien language.. :D

I have a 0803 and I think the battery is ready to die it won't hold it's charge,
I thought I could plug it in to my PC via USB but it won't turn on so I can scroll through the menu to change a few settings.
The screen lights up and says USB connected
I have to put it back, and pick up the car power if I want to change a few settings, which is a pain in the back side.
Can you buy new batteries ??

Cheers
Phil

As a temp fix you should be able to change settings in the house by plugging the same USB cable into a phone wall charger - it's because it detects voltage on the data pins of the PC that it goes into USB mode.

@Nigel replaced the battery is his 0803 for a larger one which would solve that problem for you too - just not sure how a larger one would cope in the heat you guys get?

As a temp fix you should be able to change settings in the house by plugging the same USB cable into a phone wall charger - it's because it detects voltage on the data pins of the PC that it goes into USB mode.

@Nigel replaced the battery is his 0803 for a larger one which would solve that problem for you too - just not sure how a larger one would cope in the heat you guys get?

Thanks guys for the quick response changing the battery with a larger one would be a problem I think.
It gets pretty hot where I am.

Cheers

Phil

Are we still waiting for an option to turn off the annoying startup sound?

Is this possible with a firmware update?

You can do this yourself aswell (with AFT)

Back