Mini 0906 parking guard and Celllink b

Has anyone got the Mini 0906 with the parking mode hardwire kit and Cellink B? I am interested in getting this for myself.

we are designing a power adapter gadget (around $15) which can work with a normal 10000+ mAh battery pack ($20~$30) to power dashcameras,
it will also provide Parking Signal to 0906 camera.

we are designing a power adapter gadget (around $15) which can work with a normal 10000+ mAh battery pack ($20~$30) to power dashcameras,

Any idea when it will be released.

Take my money, thank you please :D!

I have a 0906 in one of my cars with Parking mode running off a battery pack (works with T-Power Plus, Cellink B, and Cellink Neo). Just takes a bit of DIY time to get the hardwire cable properly wired up.

6D9FFFE2-3A57-4407-BD7A-15BEC625A857.jpeg

on internal engineer debug phase,
will be on public beta test soon.
estimated market launching in 2 months.

Will this work with other cameras like SG9663DC?

it works with all the 5V power device include SG96663DC, but only missing Pakring Guard function.
I am not sure how the Parking Guard on SG96663DC works but may talk with Joiin later.

wouldn't work for parking mode, could power it just like running off the vehicle
:( Is this because of hardware/software limitation? This would be a great option to use battery packs without draining the car battery.

:( Is this because of hardware/software limitation? This would be a great option to use battery packs without draining the car battery.

wrong setup, would need to use something like the Cellink Neo to be able to run off battery and still do parking mode

wrong setup, would need to use something like the Cellink Neo to be able to run off battery and still do parking mode
Thanks. I am waiting for the parking mode hardwire kit to be released. I will get the Cellink Neo then.

Back