Mobius Maxi 4K Action Camera / Dashcam

Thanks for that review , very interesting & informative.

What about lens extension cable?
Will the one from M2.7K work with M4k?

What about lens extension cable?
Will the one from M2.7K work with M4k?
The M4K will need a new extension cable design - there are more traces in the ribbon than the previous camera.

Mobius intend to make this extension cable available as an accessory. No details on when to expect it.

I've put my order.
Hope it will last 10 years.

1634197869739.png

I contacted the Mobius team today and they advise that capacitor versions of the Maxi 4K are available to purchase, and the standard lens can be changed to the F1.5 lens on request.

The capacitor version is not yet listed on the eletoponline365 ebay store.

I contacted the Mobius team today and they advise that capacitor versions of the Maxi 4K are available to purchase, and the standard lens can be changed to the F1.5 lens on request.

The capacitor version is not yet listed on the eletoponline365 ebay store.

eletoponline365 has and sells a lot more (all?) parts and accessories then listed in his store. I always send him a message with the parts i need if its not listed, always delivered.

Were you looking for googles that weren't listed, and turned out he didn't have it after messaging? :ROFLMAO:

No.

I do often wonder why Mobius' official eBay outlet sells weird stuff like swim goggles. Doesn't exactly polish the Mobius brand image.

Maxi 4K : F2.8 vs F1.5 Lens Comparison

A couple of night time video samples showing the difference between the F2.8 and F1.5 lenses on the Maxi 4K

EDIT: Videos removed. This was the old F1.5 lens from the original Maxi. A new F1.5 lens for the MM4K is now available

Last edited:
Not showing as available ? Thanks for those videos . Does the app work ok & what features are included ?Thanks , again for your evaluation .

Maxi 4K : F2.8 vs F1.5 Lens Comparison

A couple of night time video samples showing the difference between the F2.8 and F1.5 lenses on the Maxi 4K

Do you also have day time comparison?

Not showing as available ? Thanks for those videos . Does the app work ok & what features are included ?Thanks , again for your evaluation .
Do you mean the F1.5 version is not listed for sale? Apparently you can contact the seller directly to ask for the lens to be changed when you order. Hopefully they will list both versions soon.

There is no official app yet. There is a generic app by the DSP manufacturer iCatch. You can use it for live view and to download files. Otherwise I think it's feature list is incompatible with the Maxi 4K.

Do you mean the F1.5 version is not listed for sale? Apparently you can contact the seller directly to ask for the lens to be changed when you order. Hopefully they will list both versions soon.

There is no official app yet. There is a generic app by the DSP manufacturer iCatch. You can use it for live view and to download files. Otherwise I think it's feature list is incompatible with the Maxi 4K.
Thanks.

Back