Mobius requests

There is a picture somewhere in the forums, a user put some epoxy glue (I think) on the edge of his cards, this way extending their length a little bit. He said it's much easier to extract them, I don't know how reliable/druable the sollution was.
Good suggestion! I have thought of trying super glue but it doesn't hold very well with edge bonded parts.

I guess I have long fingernails, as that's all I use. Although they aren't particularly long.

The left hand corner of the card sticks out slightly further than the right and I don't have any difficulties ejecting it.
The card only sticks out about 1mm. If the card end would stick out say 4mm it or so would help extracting the card.

I can't stand my fingernails long as it bugs me when trying to type on a keyboard. The paper clip is working nicely though.

Thanks for your replies!

I have tried a ball point pen but it's nose is too large even though the pen is a fine point.
I have resorted to using a large paper clip at the moment.

Thanks for your reply!

I've been thinking about this issue a bit further and you do have a point @Turtley. I mean, for many of us it seems like no big deal to use some object or perhaps a fingernail to push a micro SD card into the slot to secure or release it but the fact is that a great many dash cams have an indent at the mouth of the card slot that facilitates this action. Why not the Mobius? After all, this is the "Mobius requests" thread isn't it?

mobiusslot.jpg indent.png

Last edited:
I've modded the case to have that indent, only takes a couple of secs as you don't need to remove much to be able to press with a finger tip.

I've been thinking about this issue a bit further and you do have a point @Turtley. I mean, for many of us it seems like no big deal to use some object or perhaps a fingernail to push a micro SD card into the slot to secure or release it but the fact is that a great many dash cams have an indent at the mouth of the card slot that facilitates this action. Why not the Mobius? After all, this is the "Mobius requests" thread isn't it?

View attachment 12264 View attachment 12265
Yes! That's what I'm talking about. Although, RC'ers may not like the recess.

I've modded the case to have that indent, only takes a couple of secs as you don't need to remove much to be able to press with a finger tip.
I thought about doing that while I had my Dremel moto tool out today but didn't. Yes! A pic would be nice of your mod.

Sounds like a great little project to post to the DIY forum!
I agree!

Back