More idiot Maryland Drivers

almnd11

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash cam footage of more idiot drivers in MD including someone who decided to stop on the freeway to yield the right of way to another idiot who had stopped on the on-ramp (It amazes me how many people have not clue what a right of way is or how to merge/yield), a close call where the driver in front of me almost rear-ended the car in front of him/her during a recent rain storm, and some footage of an accident at a traffic light that I just missed capturing by a couple of minutes.

Hail mary...... land driving.

For those not familiar with American football, a hail Mary pass is a long forward pass at all receivers running for the end zone, that seem to have little chance of ending well.

Seem to have translated into the general driving in America, start your car point in the general direction, and then crank up facetwitt.

Both drivers in the last clip should be sited for blocking an intersection. Both looked perfectly driveable after the crash, so they should have pulled to the side. Texas has signs for the law here, "Steer it and clear it". Only excuse is if the vehicle can't move anymore, such as when my wife's van was hit so hard from behind that the body work was jammed into the back wheel, preventing it from rolling. Had to be winched onto the flatbed tow truck.

And besides clearing the intersection, it's safer than standing in the middle of the road with cars flying past like those idiots were doing...

Back