Multiple gaps in my video footage.

I don't want to start a separate thread for some simple questions, so Ill just ask here. If you want to save a clip while in motion, you push the "event" button and a countdown appears on screen. What is the countdown for? Does it save just the clip youre in, or if youre say, 2 sec from ending one clip and beginning a new one, will it save both?

I don't want to start a separate thread for some simple questions, so Ill just ask here. If you want to save a clip while in motion, you push the "event" button and a countdown appears on screen. What is the countdown for? Does it save just the clip youre in, or if youre say, 2 sec from ending one clip and beginning a new one, will it save both?

not sure what you mean by countdown, there's always a counter top right of screen which is counting through the current recording segment

at the moment it only saves the current active recording, we're working on changes for this process though

My bad for the confusion. Im refrring to the SGZC12SGSK. When I push the "event" button, I see the event icon flash and then a 15 sec, or so, countdown on screen.

My bad for the confusion. Im refrring to the SGZC12SGSK. When I push the "event" button, I see the event icon flash and then a 15 sec, or so, countdown on screen.

ok, in that case that's to do with the prebuffer, when you mark an event it saves from prior to when you pressed plus the additional time as shown

Back