SG9665GC in multiple cars

ObscureName

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all, I am a new owner and haven't used the device yet.
I'm wondering if there is a kit I can buy that contains all of the parts so I can move the device (and only the device) from car to car. I'm thinking the kit might contain a power adapter, mounting brackets, wire management clips, and maybe even an extra GPS device. I see the power adapter and GPS on the Street Guardian website, but nothing else. What's the recommended way of accomplishing what I want to do?
Thank you!

Hi all, I am a new owner and haven't used the device yet.
I'm wondering if there is a kit I can buy that contains all of the parts so I can move the device (and only the device) from car to car. I'm thinking the kit might contain a power adapter, mounting brackets, wire management clips, and maybe even an extra GPS device. I see the power adapter and GPS on the Street Guardian website, but nothing else. What's the recommended way of accomplishing what I want to do?
Thank you!

I see you're in the USA. Amazon is the best way to get what you need. Search for

SG9665MNT (for the mount)
SG9Cc or SG9CCV2 or CPUSB01 (for power)
SGGPS or SGGPSWM (for GPS)

I don't have the cord cover or clips listed but I should create a listing. In the meantime follow up with your order number / addresss and I'll send you the cord cover and clips for free. :)

Back