My camera does not working in parking mode, it is recording all the time

truthseeker

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi,
I have a lot of problems with A129 Pro Duo. It is switching to parking mode never.
I would like to use it as security camera when I'm leaving the car. So if sth is moving around the car it should make a recording for some time, and then switch again to idle mode.
I read the documentation and it says that after 5 minutes it should switch to idle mode when nothing is moving near by camera, but it never does that.
There is never any file in parking mode tab.
I noticed that there maybe a problem with settings to be remembered by camera but I'm not sure.
Can anyone please share with me screenshot of Wi-Fi mode - all camera settings set properly, which allow me to use it in parking mode as a kind of security guard reacting on movement please?
I do not want to discharge the car battery and make it dead.
My camera has also HK3-C Hardware kit, not used yet, I'm waiting for extension changing plug type.
My firmware version is A129Pro.V2.8.20220308

Could it be a root cause?
Why are you suggesting that this is a cause? Should I understand that without hardware kit, but just by right settings of a camera it would never switch to parking mode? o_0 That would be strange...

it would never switch to parking mode?
When you turn off the engine, power disappears on the DVR. Hardware kit provides continuous power supply from the battery.

Last edited:
The A129 Pro requires the HK3 kit, not the HK3-C kit.

What kind of extension are you waiting for?

If you're not using the hardwire kit, you're not going to receive parking mode.

Back