nanoQ 0903

Pittsburgh PA. My TZ is normally EST (-5), EDT (-4) in the summer. It is definitely warmer here than -10C ;)

threw me when you said the temp and timezones, the temp will be hardware temp but sounds like it's way off anyway, as is the time zone settings by the sounds of things

Ok. I just installed to try 20160603.
What is that ADC=567 blinking on screen?
And What is LDX42.bin in 7z?

Yes, It's 16kbytes only.

Can NanoQ handle 7.4V input directly from USB port ?

@lacibaci thanks. :\ Any simple, cheap (and lightweight) idea to decrease it? I forgot everything about electronics in last years :(

I'd like to try my nanoq on a quadcopter

What can it record with a tiny powerbank (for example 1000mAh)?

You could probably just get a step down converter. Something like this:
http://www.getfpv.com/5v-1a-step-do...qNSFjlkFpom2hV4mS9bprhYrwbIwPBLmwhxoCX1Hw_wcB
0j6002.1200.jpg

Thank you for both tips! Will check them in local stores

Hi. Stupid question: Can (and how can) I turn on Parking Guard manually without hardwired kit? Is there any hotkey or anything? For example I arrived home, turning LED off (by bottom left button), and (how to) switch from regular recording to parking guard (1080p@2)? Thanks in advance

Hi. Stupid question: Can (and how can) I turn on Parking Guard manually without hardwired kit? Is there any hotkey or anything? For example I arrived home, turning LED off (by bottom left button), and (how to) switch from regular recording to parking guard (1080p@2)? Thanks in advance

no idea, maybe @Nigel knows

Does anybody knows about it's power consumption? I know, it's depends on bitrate, resolution, gps. But an esimated range in milliWatts (without GPS). So I'd like to calculate the expected runtime from a kind of battery

Does anybody knows about it's power consumption? I know, it's depends on bitrate, resolution, gps. But an esimated range in milliWatts (without GPS). So I'd like to calculate the expected runtime from a kind of battery
It's going to be less than 500mA. But why estimate when you can measure :)
IMG_20160902_164157.jpg

I think the only way to switch to low frame rate mode is to put a voltage on one of the USB pins on the camera USB socket (not GPS mount USB socket), so you might as well use the parking guard hardwire kit to do it...

I'm having trouble with firmware upgrade, cam has v1.7 and after ~2 weeks stops recording.
I'm using Kingston 16gb Micro SD HC class 10, formated with cam and it has fat32 and I also tested with 2gb micro SD.

Twice I had a need to get the recording of an accindent and both times the nanoq somehow failed to record.

Also the cam seems to have changed the date and clock - some files were from july to august 02.08.2016 then some were from january 10.01.2016 and file time was wrong too.
Ok maybe the capacitor was drained and date went south, but why it stops recording ?
Then again when I removed the cam from the car, pluged it to the usb power adaptor - date and time was correct.

I'm quite pissed, I hope the firmware upgrade will fix this, but now it doesn't upgrade.
I formated the SD card with the cam, connected cam to the computer as mass storage, placed FIRMWARE.bin to the root of the card, unmounted mass storage, rebooted the cam.
Zip nada nothing, still v1.7 and firmware.bin was deleted.

Tryed also with usb sd card adapter, same story.

I bought the nanoq 16.05 from ebay estore009

Back