Need Dash Cam Recommendation

Persio

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gentlemen,
I need to buy a dash cam for an upcoming trip (july) and would like your wise input.
Requirements are: GPS with car speed display, full HD, ability to record for extended periods of time (10 hours), hi quality video.
I am considering the Rolei CAR DVR-110 (or HP F120) but would love to hear your comments and recommendations.
Thank you for any information you can provide me with.
Regards,
Persio.

The better you could find the products people has been well discussed and recommend.
I believe Jokiin has recommended Panorama several times. :)

+1 Panorama S
They didn't rate it "Best All Around" dashcam on here for nothing, and the updated 2014 model has new options.

I just recommend whatever is most suitable, that won't always be one of our products, can't be all things to all people

I for one, look forward to the time when you can knock the current leaders off their perch. Based on teases elsewhere, it'll be interesting to see the new model's

I for one, look forward to the time when you can knock the current leaders off their perch. Based on teases elsewhere, it'll be interesting to see the new model's

Change is coming! I'm standing by to test several samples of things we are very interested in soon.

as I mentioned I don't think you can be all the things to all people so I don't think there will ever be a clear winner as the best solution, there are too many variables to accommodate for a single product to deliver, as long as there is choice and decent product though then I feel that's ok

With dashcams choice is the same like with women: some fancy tall and blonds, some fancy brunettes. Most important she will be "reliable" ( read: taking care of you ). ;)
Panorama maybe not 100% most "sexy" dashcam for all buyers, all depends on your personal preferences, but time has proven that its reliable dashcam, high quality built, low RMA with good aftersales support.

as I mentioned I don't think you can be all the things to all people so I don't think there will ever be a clear winner as the best solution, there are too many variables to accommodate for a single product to deliver, as long as there is choice and decent product though then I feel that's ok

Panorama maybe not 100% most "sexy" dashcam for all buyers, all depends on your personal preferences, but time has proven that its reliable dashcam, high quality built, low RMA with good aftersales support.

Exactly!

With dashcams choice is the same like with women: some fancy tall and blonds, some fancy brunettes. Most important she will be "reliable" ( read: taking care of you ). ;)

I'd like to see them being more involved in this forum. Their lack of visible participation is interesting

I'd like to see them being more involved in this forum. Their lack of visible participation is interesting

You mean @" to see them being more involved in this forum ", - blond tall women ? :)

And do you or anyone else know how many developers?

There are few others developers here but they are not as active as named above.

Back