Never Buy from Gearbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading so many praising messages for Online sellers I got the impressión that I must somehow doing something wrong.

When I order something wherever I do I always have to pay for it and even having given a positive feedback I never have gotten anything in return ...

I think I should change the place where I buy online ...

:(

It's already been documented earlier in this thread that GB 'pays for posts' either with store credit or gift cards.

If this thread is closed they'll just find another one to post to. It's actually starting to get humorous regarding the desperation that someone is feeling.

Should start a poll on how long it will take to get to 100 new 'members'. :)

May be all those who got scammed should file a complaint with the FTC, and see if they can look into it; and how wide spread it is (if that's the case they may be barred from doing business in the US)... it doesn't cost anything:

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

They can do it by ordering PP and others to stop transferring funds to them; and the Post office from accepting parcels sent by them.
They will do it, if they determine that there is cause of scam and defrauding, they will not be swayed by any number of trolls, as they wouldn't even be considered.

Last edited:
I am not too sure why this animosity towards gearbest. I went thru their faqs and warranty terms before putting in my first and only order which was shipped in 3 days of ordering and am yet to receive.

It clearly states for returns and warranty shipping has to be borne by the buyer and even mentions 15% restocking also in some cases.

For returns if bad packaging or mishandling at the time of shipping by site creates a problem then yes we can blame Gearbest but if the product has a manufacturing defect then don't u think Gearbest terms are fair.

Either buyers don't read the terms or if they do they are too self centred to still crib about unfair practices. So how come is it the seller's mistake when they have clearly stated their terms and conditions.

On the flip side I cannot also understand why GB is hell bent on cajoling it's buyers to put up so many +ve reviews on this thread. Surely it's global dash cam volume generated thru recommendations /reviews/publicity thru this website would be negligible considering their total turnover.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Only because of this type practice's of mallrepresentation of their products and services - I'd be happy to have their trademark associated posts deleted all together.
Enough is enough!

Personally i have to recommend Gearbest... I' ve made a lot of orders from them and they have good customer service and the best flash deal that i ever seen ( in the order WP1606150234119047 i have bought a ulefone power for 100$ less ). They also have a shipping without customs taxes (the 10-15days delivery) and they answered me at all the tickets in less than 24h.

I have a very positive experience with gearbest.. ordered a watch few months back and it is still working great. Not bad for the price and i have also worn it in heavy rain ;) just watch the brand when ordering.. check for their Mi branded product range.. I have one of their Mi headphones (ordered from gearbest) and i can say the quality is superb. Btw i ordered 2 more as back up in case they increase theprice in future :D

see below attached screenshot.. will surely order more for my friends and family :)

Attachments

• Order Hitstory.jpg
    Order Hitstory.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 5
I bought a a "G-string" at LaSenza, it is very comfortable and it should be promoted at DashCamTalk! :D

I bought a a "G-string" at LaSenza, it is very comfortable and it should be promoted at DashCamTalk! :D

yes but was the delivery fast? did they make a mistake with your order? did you perhaps complain about the quality and got uptight about it only to learn when you had to send pictures to their customer service staff to prove you had issues with it to find out much to your embarrassment that it was user error and that you actually had it on backwards ;)

I've had a good experience with gearbest.com since the beginning. Idk what you guys are talking about. I've purchased arround 10 items now and 9 of them showed up. All the quality as they promised and all the products still work great. The one that did not show up got refunded on my paypal account immediately after the shipping time was over. I think gearbest.com has a good price to quality ratio.
W1605061008058713 just a perfect product that I've bought.

I would rate gearbest a 4/5 because the shipping is a bit too long, but otherwise what do you expect with these prices?

I think you guys shouldn't blame gearbest.com that much because the prices are mainly low..

Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Wepske

I also recommend (bearded) one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh mg... there are people, that dissatisfied with gearBust! :)Shock:)
http://gearbest.pissedconsumer.com

I actually have preference for kinkier suppliers as

But as ever for an advice and spam- just visit DCT forum! It's neglected and entertaining!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not neglected...all those 1 post members have been banned. These posts do more harm then good for Gearbest.

Notice the more they bump this thread, the more views it gets and the higher google ranks it. Not a good strategy from Gearbest.

Never Buy From Gearbest.jpg

Last edited:
still, its been irritating for a while and they are using "ANY publicity..." advertising

Irritating indeed. However, it would be interesting to find out how all these folks are being directed to DCT - either by admission from one of the new members or even GB themselves. Will never happen though....

If you want to get a $30 or $27 GC from excellent online ( US Site) for $25... you get $30 if you have Premier... without kissing A...
Newegg offers $25 Newegg Gift Card + $5 Newegg Promotional Gift Card for $25. Shipping is $1.99, otherwise shipping is free with Newegg Premier. Thanks.
Owned by Honorable Chinese American group.

I also have had an absolutely horrid experience with Gearbest. I purchased an Ausdom A261 Dashcam that I never received. But the tracking site say that it was delivered 2 days before it was shipped by gearbust .
According to my records from PP and Gearbest:
I bought and paid $88.59 for A261 on June 5th 2016.
Gearbest sent me an email saying it was shipped on June 7th 2016.

I couldn't figure out the cryptic message they show when I look for it on their site:
  • 2015-06-05 00:00:00 The consignment was delivered in the destination country.
  • 2015-06-04 00:00:00 The consignment was accepted by post office of exchange in the country of destination.
  • 2015-06-04 00:00:00 The consignment was sent to the destination country.
  • 2015-06-03 00:00:00 The consignment was posted
So since I couldn't make sense of it, with all the false and misleading dates, I contacted GB to see how I can reach tracking... and they gave me this:
"http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/ & https://www.postaonline.cz/ shipping date: 2016-06-08 08:06:23,estimated time: 15-25 business days"
And when finally I tried : "http://www.17track.net/zh-cn/ "... I was able to get to the track site... and I was shocked to see that according to them the A261 was delivered the same day the order was made June 6 2016 ... and they have a picture of a package with my name and address as well as the above dates from start to finish.
I contacted GB to try to find out what happened ... but I am still waiting for an answer.
I also contacted PP (the go in between) ... and explained to them what happened in less than 2000 characters/letters... which they say they will forward to GB... and then i may ask for PP to make a decision whether to give me a refund or not if there is NO solution /agreement with GB.
I also paid GB for LOST/DAMAGED ORDER Insurance : I don't know what the outcome will be at this stage... and if they will honor the Insurance they sold me !

Just received my parcel : Missing the Lens front plastic cover (Refurbished?) , it is charging so far...
I guess case closed ... as well as account.

I got a flyer in the package for an extra year warranty... it must be a joke to spend the money for that and ship it back for service...

upload_2016-7-5_15-24-13.png

upload_2016-7-5_15-26-14.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-5_15-25-25.png
    upload_2016-7-5_15-25-25.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I only had positive experiences with Gearbest. The value of the products is great, and the price-performance ratio is unbeatable. For example: I've ordered an adapter for my mobile phone on 18. June, the quality was, as expected, very good. I received it 12 days later, on 1. July (WP1606180756577049). Returning products has worked well, too.
Indeed the shipping takes a few days, but compared to the low prices, it's okay.

Altogether, I'm really satisfied with their products in general. I would give them 4.5 from 5 points. In my opinion, it's worth a try,

regards,
Christian

Just received my parcel : Missing the Lens front plastic cover (Refurbished?) , it is charging so far...
I guess case closed ... as well as account.

I got a flyer in the package for an extra year warranty... it must be a joke to spend the money for that and ship it back for service...

View attachment 24262

View attachment 24264
So it turns out, it was all good except the tracking and shipping information that was messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back