Never Buy from Gearbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DashCamMan do the users have a 'referral' link on the user page that you can see? This link usually shows you what people have clicked to end up here and the website it is hosted on.

It's usually in the admin section and under statistics....just an idea.

Bicycle Computer Velometer

i've made some order on gearbest, payment with paypal.
My order No.:WP1606130550162740

Works great! It was a fun little project installing this device onto my bike, didn't take too long either regardless of the instructions being written in pretty bad English. All you have to do is put the battery in, and then zip tie the screen onto your handlebar and then the sensors onto your bike fork and spoke. Then I adjusted the device to my tire size and circumference and set the time. That was it! I also switched it from km/h to mph. It wasn't gauging my speed at first and all I had to do was put the sensor a little closer to the magnet on the spoke. Now it works perfectly!
It let's you know if you're going above or below your average speed with a + or - symbol. It has a clock, a timer, a odometer, a speedometer and even some more functions that I haven't figured out how to use yet. It is very adjustable and, after setup, user friendly. I really look forward to using this during all my future bike trips. It's really cool to see how fast and far you've gone. It also comes with a cute little compass that looks like the steering wheel to a ship!
Overall I am very happy with this product. I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review.
Any other use to the "pump"?

Overall I am very happy with this product. I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

here is the issue, this is something they do but they need to drive people to put these 'honest reviews' on related forums, last I checked the bicycle velometer section on this forum isn't all that active

GearBust "pumping" is! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back