[New Arrival] MINI 0826 1.5 inch 1296P HD LCD Screen GPS Car DVR Camcorde

GearBest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Nice day for you all.

I would like share u a good news: MINI 0826 1.5 inch 1296P HD LCD Screen GPS Car DVR Camcorde is arival
uNWKiQR6FyIyRSXfwIOFNxaorkbq4aNziM0mZkSIJ8wPdRwYGzozAxA9NApiKxMCdpqacLao3QY2mmYYSOal8Uew8GNagZukAIB0EPH_AyjCDUP5It3w5RH6txvFV3fR6g8SA30nsdL2w56T_Hw-uh4HlzRlRm5tcuSHmWqYJUkmh0o6TMSBKqFgMD_Ucur78iZmHfMQcxGOAUFtXpty9dC9SxKj5ZNYjiylOnh-0gofUi3oulwOGJ089swEXzFPAXlLKNcfCmXjJSuJNIjyJ_uRpW3n3BoqdRFMyRiVZSC1FT7yD6E7ZkmqueHtyepwxoasTEN7UHAjFU2Et5n14VHstxC4ICaYBqa4rziKszdgzCd4qlzYwlAEpeeA1jrvcGljdkWK8yQQo0Xj3WuqvOytWV4wRGMn5Y57tcAbVeAnsxwQZLFKCIzQAP_UztxNACMKWnj3kDw1LsXdAngtoHOYG_8evzon49OKaPSu5xhPRiUv2DJ7wBQqE3RLnG1P6mt5-EjpJxyuGQEtoUXLhjTYoz6IskisJVZL6kp0cWXGs3Mv-gXdXmkOD1TybfKfKXxu=s47-no

Main Features:
Built-in 8GB internal memory
Support loop recording between internal card and external card
Support WDR / HDR
Support ADAS ( LDWS, FCW, FCWD )
Support CPL filter
Support hardware kit ( optional )
License plate: 9 character driver number
Locking function: Press the hot key then current file will be saved and locked
Video format: MOV ( video ), JPG ( photo )
HDMI port: High definition video output
External storage: TF card up to 64GB ( not included )
Loop recording setting: Off / 1 minute / 3 minutes / 5 minutes, maximum length of each recorded video file is 3.66G
Copy function: Video clip can be copied between external and internal storage, then you will have backup after your hand over card to police or the court

Specifications:
1296P Super HD
Display: 1.5 inches TFT LCD
Lens: Wide angle 135 degree
GPS tracker: GPS tracker
Image sensor: 3.2M pixel CMOS
CPU / processor: Ambarella A7LA50
Audio: Built-in microphone / speaker
Exposure compensation: -2.0EV to +2.0EV
Video resolution: 2560 x 1080 at 30fps / 2304 x 1296 at 30fps / 1920 x 1080 at 45fps and 30fps / HDR 1920 x 1080 at 30fps / 1280 x 720 at 60fps and 30fps

201512091117252877.jpg

201512090925188208.jpg

201512090925188208.jpg

201512090925198835.jpg

Any different with MINI 0806?

Pls leave your idea under this thread.:p
@Olgu @CheckYourLights @Sunny @jokiin

I am looking to purchase this model but cannot find a CPL filter for it does the 0806 one fit this model?

This is good design.
I really liked the design but too many issues in 0806.
If those issues are resolved, it's a very good and discrete dashcam.

8 GB internal memory is not important. 8GB memory can record in about 1 hour ? we need more. People often need 32 GB or nothing. CPL is important too.
And compare with 0806, the box is uglier. Can you just make the box more stylish, more beautiful than that ?

8 GB internal memory is not important. 8GB memory can record in about 1 hour ? we need more. People often need 32 GB or nothing. CPL is important too.
And compare with 0806, the box is uglier. Can you just make the box more stylish, more beautiful than that ?
That internal memory can be very useful when you forget sd card.
It's not to use as regular SD card but more than enough for incidents.

there's a few benefits to the internal memory, if you take your normal memory card out it will still record, maybe you took it out and forgot to put it back, or something important happened and you had to take the card out, the camera still can record, copy a file from one card to the other

looks are subjective

That internal memory can be very useful when you forget sd card.
It's not to use as regular SD card but more than enough for incidents.
I am surprised that you all think so.
So why they can make the mini beep beep when sd card is taken out or simple: the monitor is not turned off or a tex will display to remind ?
A dash cam is designed to be forgotten until something happen ? I know a lot of people buy dashcam in few years and even never tough it. :D
looks are subjective
looks are subjective
In my contry, it is importan. :D

I am surprised that you all think so.
Just like you have a DashCam in case something happens you also have internal memory in case something happens. It's nice to have a memory card fail safe.

The above photo features a CPL along with all the other accessories which seems to indicate that it comes with one.
You would think so looking at the pictures, but in the specs it says optional. It doesnt list it in the Package contents either.

You would think so looking at the pictures, but in the specs it says optional. It doesnt list it in the Package contents either.
Depends on the reseller.. They can be sold with or without CPL.. Need to check the specs when you are buying.

Depends on the reseller.. They can be sold with or without CPL.. Need to check the specs when you are buying.
Can't find a reseller that supplies the cpl on its own or as part of the package here in the UK.
I can only assume it will be available soon.
Thanks

I have ordered one from Amazon (supplied by HD dash cams) but dont think its part of the package. No one else had stock in the uk. Hopefully i can purchase one on its own in the new year.

I ordered the 0826 as soon as I saw it on GB , hopefully gets here before new years ...

there's a few benefits to the internal memory, if you take your normal memory card out it will still record, maybe you took it out and forgot to put it back, or something important happened and you had to take the card out, the camera still can record, copy a file from one card to the other

looks are subjective
Some resellers are now selling the Mini 0826 without internal memory card. Single external slot only. Buyers need to check specs closely and hope the reseller has listed them correctly, which can also be an issue.

Back