New CPL Filter ThinkWare F770 by Moovika

All I can tell you is it was put on the right way and pressed on until it stopped and the F770 was placed back onto windscreen and now the complete item is missing after a few weeks when I have noticed it.

A better design is needed for the front camera!

Last edited:
We've had some for our cameras that didn't fit well but when we find ones like that we don't ship them to customers, the manufacturing tolerances aren't perfect so we always held those back

We've had some for our cameras that didn't fit well but when we find ones like that we don't ship them to customers, the manufacturing tolerances aren't perfect so we always held those back

Maybe this one made it through the checks??

Last edited:
This one has nothing to do with us, we just had filters made by the same supplier, you will need to talk to them about it

Been trying but they haven't responded yet.. purchased through ebay. I suppose if I dont get a reply then I might need to contact ebay support.

I just see your problem but it is incomprehensible.
The filter can not fall on its own because it is clipped inside the 3D support.
It is extremely difficult to remove it
I think other customers can confirm that.
It would be best for you to return the product at our address to replace by new or be reimbursed 100%
Sorry if our product does not suit you

The filter can not fall on its own because it is clipped inside the 3D support.
It would be best for you to return the product at our address to replace by new or be reimbursed 100%

Mate my problem is its fallen off as in the housing and all, CAN'T be found anywhere in car! Thats why I'm pissed because it was put on right and it's fallen off, for all I know its gone in the air vents, who knows but I can't find it.

Last edited:
Mate my problem is its fallen off and CAN'T be found anywhere in car! Thats why I'm pissed because it was put on right and it's fallen off, for all I know its gone in the air vents, who knows but I can't find it.
The complete item has fallen off....

it will just slide over the lens hat, it won't fall off, the filter will be pre adjusted to the correct orientation
Well mine has fallen off! and can't be found in vehicle anywhere. very poor design and a waste of money.

I have been in contact with Moovika over the matter with no solution! I wouldn't have be concerned if the item was cheap but to spend $60 Australian and to have it go missing after 2 weeks is very disappointing.

Last edited:
Well mine has fallen off! and can't be found in vehicle anywhere. very poor design and a waste of money.

I have been in contact with you over the matter with no solution! I wouldn't have be concerned if the item was cheap but to spend $60 Australian and to have it go missing after 2 weeks is very disappointing.
You haven't been in contact with me, I have no connection to the product you had, we also purchased filters from the same supplier that you did but for a different model camera

Thats right mate, I'm telling other people on here the problem I am having with this brand of filter by
MOOVIKA Polarizing Filter CPL ThinkWare F770 on ebay...
I am trying to sort out something with them, as I'm not happy with the complete product just falling off the camera with normal use.

Because of the small size it has fallen and can't be located. So if anyone is reading this and you have or are going to buy then I suggest you glue it on or something to stop it from coming away.

Interested in purchasing a cpl for my f770 front if anyone is selling?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine fell off as I removed the unit to change the card and even though this was at the rear of the car and it had fallen into the boot it was very difficult to find.

I did find it and have not replaced it as I am concerned about losing it until I can figure a way to prevent this happening again.

Mine fell off as I removed the unit to change the card and even though this was at the rear of the car and it had fallen into the boot it was very difficult to find.

I did find it and have not replaced it as I am concerned about losing it until I can figure a way to prevent this happening again.

You put it in the back?
I don't understand
We should not talk about the same filter

See here https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/new-cpl-filter-thinkware-f770-by-moovika.20954/

Yes the same filter.
I got both of the filters one for the front unit and one for the rear camera.
The one for the small rear camera is fine with it's ring but I have that on my front screen.

I have the main unit on the rear screen,
And not too confident to put it back on in case I do lose it.

I ordered them direct from you - if you check you will find my order.

You can see how I had the cam fitted here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155273713755410.1073741873.732985409&type=1&l=d430c6673d

And here is my review video for your product

What I should have mentioned is that the sun was brighter when I did the route with the filter than it was when I did the same route without the filter.
That is of course the filter on the rear cam which is on my front screen.

I am very happy with the product but concerned about losing the filter for the main unit as explained - after mine too fell off.

Last edited:
Ok I understand now.
It can in certain cases with the vibrations or if it is not well clip on dashcam the support detaches it.
There are unfortunately no other solutions because the new design of the camera before 770 is too smootht.

We shipped a new filter to Rollinover yesterday

Now this customer tells me that it does not only need the filter but the printed 3D support. o_O
We sent a new filter for free, thinking that it had fallen by itself but now we would have to send a complete object to the customer because the customer lost it in his car.
I am offered a new support with the postage for 12 € but he does not agree with that.
He will now make a claim on Ebay to be reimbursed 100% surely also a bad apreciation Ebay for us
I do not understand what we have done wrong.
Sorry to relate this here but I thought it is necessary to know this

Even if we are going to lose money with this story I will send a complete filter + 3D print support tomorrow
Let's hope he does not lose him again in his car

Last edited:
To be fair I think this may have been lost in translation but he did mention two times that he lost the complete filter so can appreciate why he was frustrated that half the replacement arrived and then disappointed that he'd then have to pay for the second half of it after thinking it was being replaced already

Now this customer tells me that it does not only need the filter but the printed 3D support. o_O
We sent a new filter for free, thinking that it had fallen by itself but now we would have to send a complete object to the customer because the customer lost it in his car.
I am offered a new support with the postage for 12 € but he does not agree with that.
He will now make a claim on Ebay to be reimbursed 100% surely also a bad apreciation Ebay for us
I do not understand what we have done wrong.
Sorry to relate this here but I thought it is necessary to know this

Even if we are going to lose money with this story I will send a complete filter + 3D print support tomorrow
Let's hope he does not lose him again in his car

The filter can not fall on its own because it is clipped inside the 3D support

Mate my problem is its fallen off as in the housing and all, CAN'T be found anywhere in car! Thats why I'm pissed because it was put on right and it's fallen off, for all I know its gone in the air vents, who knows but I can't find it.

The complete item has fallen off....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L F770 0
D F770 1
J F770 8
CaptnEric F770 7
T F770 2
Back