New CPL Filter ThinkWare F770 by Moovika

To be fair I think this may have been lost in translation but he did mention two times that he lost the complete filter so can appreciate why he was frustrated that half the replacement arrived and then disappointed that he'd then have to pay for the second half of it after thinking it was being replaced already

I take a completely different view on this.

@Rollinover seems to be the ONLY one that has encountered this problem.
Perhaps because @Rollinover did not install the CPL properly (an unknown).
@edr-auto.fr in my opinion has gone above and beyond in attempting to resolve this.

RodeoGeorge

I take a completely different view on this.

@Rollinover seems to be the ONLY one that has encountered this problem.
Perhaps because @Rollinover did not install the CPL properly (an unknown).
@edr-auto.fr in my opinion has gone above and beyond in attempting to resolve this.

RodeoGeorge

loose fit is not unheard of, the manufacturing tolerances are not tight enough that this can be avoided, there was an attempt to resolve it but unfortunately the details were overlooked or just misunderstood which is unfortunate

We provide polarizing filters for the Dashcam from different brands since many years.
To 99% customers are satisfied and you can check it on our account Ebay MOOVIKA or EDR-AUTO
If there is a problem with the filter in rare cases then we replace it.
We use the best 3D printers that exist and our parts are all manufactured at Shapeways the current leader in precision 3D printing.
Our 3D models are adjusted to 0.1mm ready but of course 3D printing can deviate by some 2 / 10mm. It is impossible to predict less or more but in the vast majority of cases this does not a problems.
We equip Dashcams which have not been planned for that and if the design is too smooth or too narrow then it accentuates the difficulties to make hold the filter.
For now and seeing that we are on the forum of CPL Filter for F770 there is for the moment only one person who complains to have filter complete disappeared it in his car while we sold more 300 filters without any problems.

Last edited:
I am interested in this product, I had a look on the website. How does the back fit? It looks different to the front on the website.

I have both, and never had any issues. The back one clips over the camera while the front one is pressed onto the lens housing.

cpl_front4.jpg

2016-10-29 14.45.50.jpg

lol [emoji23] I love the background music

I ordered mine two days ago. I wasn't aware there's a front version and a rear version.
How could I tell if I ordered the CPL for the front?

The order detail doesn't mention the fitting type.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just got my CPL filter today and installed it.

Unfortunately, it forces the lens down and then I cannot align the line with the edge of the hood. See image.

2a0b810898c1447425a7f4dd5e1dd3fb.jpg

Is there a way to make it so the filter won't push the lens down?

Having the lens higher than that is maybe not ideal anyway, they generally give better results aimed lower

I myself have purchased this filter for my F770, it does the job, but is very loose, when the dash cam is dismounted the filer always drops off, so I am careful when disconnecting the dash cam, lucky my car does not have large vents for me to loose it,

A rubber washer or hard sponge stuck inside would help with a tighter fit, just a thought.

Reactions: Gil
I myself have purchased this filter for my F770, it does the job, but is very loose, when the dash cam is dismounted the filer always drops off, so I am careful when disconnecting the dash cam, lucky my car does not have large vents for me to loose it,

A rubber washer or hard sponge stuck inside would help with a tighter fit, just a thought.

small dot of blutack on the inside edge will stop it moving

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L F770 0
D F770 1
J F770 8
CaptnEric F770 7
T F770 2
Back