New Firmware 1.09 from BlackVue

I got a new unit. upgraded to latest firmware.
DR500GW-HD. 1.0009E

this is my first experience with these thing. I got it working and when I went to review the video on my PC.
I notice the TIME/DATE is off.
is there a way to correct this? I though the GPS automaitcally assign the date/time.

btw: I did set the region properly.

how long did you run it outside before looking at the card and how far out is the time and date

how long did you run it outside before looking at the card and how far out is the time and date
I ran it againg today (for longer) and watched the video the date/time is correct now.

thanks everyone

how do you convert to this firmware from the custom firmware mio had? i put the sdcard with this firmware and it keeps repeating something in korean to me.

Firstly it seems you have the Korean version The English version is on the second download page.
From memory you have to revert to 1.005 and then upgrade to whatever above that. Look in the custom firmware thread it did have how to do it somewhere

Firstly it seems you have the Korean version The English version is on the second download page.
From memory you have to revert to 1.005 and then upgrade to whatever above that. Look in the custom firmware thread it did have how to do it somewhere

the one i downloaded is DR500GW_v1.009E(2013_0924)_Setup.zip, which says it's the English one.

Very strange as that only has English voices on it Read the thread on the custom firmware as it tells you in the later pages how to revert back to stock.

Back