New Improved Mount (GPS)

Tony P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I purchase the new "Improved" Mount?

I am in the UK, have had the 803 for a couple of weeks with no problem but would like to have the New Mount.

How did you manage to buy an old base within the last couple of weeks? The new ones have been in production for months now!

If your existing mount is working well then I would keep it, I think the main fix was to the quality control of the pins, I don't see lots of posts from old 0801 owners whose old style mounts have given up.

Plus, if you wait a little while you may be able to upgrade it to a 0806 base ;)

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index.php?threads/New-Mini-0803-Mount-Design.7125/#post-88424

eMtXrod.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you manage to buy an old base within the last couple of weeks? The new ones have been in production for months now!

If your existing mount is working well then I would keep it, I think the main fix was to the quality control of the pins, I don't see lots of posts from old 0801 owners whose old style mounts have given up.

Plus, if you wait a little while you may be able to upgrade it to a 0806 base ;)

I got it from E-prance.

It has the mount profile of the first one (labelled Wobbly Mount) but it does feel secure at the monment

It has the mount profile of the first one (labelled Wobbly Mount) but it does feel secure at the monment
I have three of the same mount, all working well, I suggest that you wait for the 0806 mount to be available for an improvement even better than the ET one in the above image :D

If anyone is looking for the new mount, we always have them in stock!

Kelvin

Back