NEW Lukas LK-9390 AD with ADAS

Same here, works great.
No issues so far.

Where is the best price/place to buy in UK? Prefer in London area.
Can I have worldwide warranty if I going to use it out of UK?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Shigaon,

I have been running the LK-9390 since day one. I have had no problems with general reliability. Each firmware update has improved the ADAS. Lane departure still needs some work.
Parking mode works great. Just like other Lukas cameras.
Overall, I am very happy with this camera.

I cant speak for the best price or place locally in the UK, but purchases through Lukas Direct have world wide warranty and service.
try to ask them because now on lukasdirect price of LK-9390 is 479$ without any additional accessories, when price on Ebay from Korea is 309$ with 40Gb (32+8)
I try to understand why lukasdirect price is so high?

it will be cheaper in Korea because that's where it comes from, these sellers will sell at very small profit, it's typical, also typical is poor after sales service from these sellers and often no warranty support at all, it's a good product and has less chance of problems but if it does have problems you're generally on your own

it will be cheaper in Korea because that's where it comes from, these sellers will sell at very small profit, it's typical, also typical is poor after sales service from these sellers and often no warranty support at all, it's a good product and has less chance of problems but if it does have problems you're generally on your own
Hmmm but about manufacturer support? If it's production faulty I can't see a reason why Lukas will not exchange it.

And if (I know it) Lukas really big and serious company it's should happend. Otherwise why buy Lukas and not Blackvue or Finevu?

Manufacturer have to take responsibility for his product.

Hmmm but about manufacturer support? If it's production faulty I can't see a reason why Lukas will not exchange it.

And if (I know it) Lukas really big and serious company it's should happend. Otherwise why buy Lukas and not Blackvue or Finevu?

I am confused.
If a Lukas product is faulty we replace it.

Right now the LK-9390 is at regular price. We have had, and will continue to have sales, which obviously lower the price.

Sale prices are never fixed, and typically not pre disclosed.
I think I will say what most of us (from EU and Asia) thinking.
If we can buy direct from Lukas for price of Korean retailer, we will be happy to do this without any brokers on the way, or if broker will sell it with Korean price tag.

Or you can simply visit the website for official LUKAS distributor

1) Malaysia

doesn't have it
2) Singapore
work only with Singapore and even doesn't have website
3) Latvia
price is 460$
4) Africa
Doesn't work a website
5) Norway
price is 747$!!!
6) Canada (your shop)
PRICE IS 619$!!!!!!!!!
seriously?!!
7) Canada Calgary
Price is 489$

its enough i thinks.

First question why price is over 450$?! When on eBay price range 299$-370$ (depends on memory card and GPS)
Second, I cant use the names, its will be an advertisement, but today we have at lest 3 new models of other manufacturers with almost the same parameters with prices 250$-320$ already with GPS and sometimes other accessories.
So what is the point for Lukas Direct (its should be direct with lowest price), sale model from direct store with price much more higher than retailers price ?

As with any growing Brand, there is a challenge between price and service.
There are distributors in Korea who brake rules and sell product online very close to cost.
Korea is full of Domestic dash cameras.
Cheep prices, and no support. This doesn't help the brand grow.
So Lukas has a Company store, much like any company has a factory store. To help provide the best customer experience.

I think I will say what most of us (from EU and Asia) thinking.
If we can buy direct from Lukas for price of Korean retailer, we will be happy to do this without any brokers on the way, or if broker will sell it with Korean price tag.

if a broker could sell in another country at Korean prices they would very quickly be exactly that, broke

they do take responsibility, if you have a problem with the product you have to send it back to the seller, it's their responsibility to deal with the manufacturer, if it's grey market product that might not happen though, Blackvue and Finevu do exactly the same, warranty is with the seller and covered in the country of purchase, if you buy from Korea and there's a problem you won't get the replacement from another country stock, it goes back to Korea

1) Malaysia

doesn't have it
2) Singapore
work only with Singapore and even doesn't have website
3) Latvia
price is 460$
4) Africa
Doesn't work a website
5) Norway
price is 747$!!!
6) Canada (your shop)
PRICE IS 619$!!!!!!!!!
seriously?!!
7) Canada Calgary
Price is 489$

its enough i thinks.

First question why price is over 450$?! When on eBay price range 299$-370$ (depends on memory card and GPS)
Second, I cant use the names, its will be an advertisement, but today we have at lest 3 new models of other manufacturers with almost the same parameters with prices 250$-320$ already with GPS and sometimes other accessories.
So what is the point for Lukas Direct (its should be direct with lowest price), sale model from direct store with price much more higher than retailers price ?
If you purchase in eBay, they do not give any warranty services and ran away if you want to ask anymore question. The manufacturers with almost the same parameters with price $250/$320. Please list the manufacturers name. They might not advertising in a legal situation. No retailers or distributor should list the price below the pricing rules of LUKAS. Moreover, you have to check the currency of different country. Some of them maybe selling in US$ rather than Canadian$.

Good day, got my new Lukas 9390... But i have a very big problem with hardwire connection...
I have SEAT Ibiza Reference 1.2 TSI 90HP 2016, now not in car manual and not in the car I dont have a fuse diagram.
I said "ok, i have a electrical tester" BUT when i tried to find any electricity on fuses I didn't find it, not when car is off and not when car is on.
Post photo of fuse box.
NEED HELP...
20160427_1519021111.jpg

Good day, got my new Lukas 9390... But i have a very big problem with hardwire connection...
I have SEAT Ibiza Reference 1.2 TSI 90HP 2016, now not in car manual and not in the car I dont have a fuse diagram.
I said "ok, i have a electrical tester" BUT when i tried to find any electricity on fuses I didn't find it, not when car is off and not when car is on.
Post photo of fuse box.
NEED HELP...
View attachment 22753
Hey, well it sounds like perhaps your electrical tester is not functioning. You certainly would have live fuses while the car is running.
Make sure the ground lead/ wire from your electrical tester is on a good ground source. Painted metal does not always ground well. Typically there will be a good ground metal in the door jam.

Hey, well it sounds like perhaps your electrical tester is not functioning. You certainly would have live fuses while the car is running.
Make sure the ground lead/ wire from your electrical tester is on a good ground source. Painted metal does not always ground well. Typically there will be a good ground metal in the door jam.

Solved. Thanks.
Tester ground cable was damaged.

Back