NEW Lukas LK-9390 AD with ADAS

Question about Firmware, according to device I have AE 1.0.3 does it mean that new version 7.0.7 so NEW or its doesnt have any relation to numbers?
Second question: How is last firmware 7.0.7 and should I install it or its still not stable? And how to roll back to old one if new one will not work properly?

Thanks in advance.

For now if you don't speak Korean don't flash 7.0.7. You will not be able to change a language and settings from Lukas Viewer!!!

UPDATE
Lukas fix it! :)

But I have few positive details about this firmware, all ADAS functions working pretty good after update. G-Sensor really better than before (before even on 1 every small bump was an event)

Any suggestion about settings? Because now video quality is not so good as you can see on captures.
By the way G-Sensor is too sensitive and have to use manual settings for driving.
2.png 3.png evening1.png

You will see motion blur like that with any dashcam at night / low light, this will not change for the forseable future.
This happen as the dashcams lower exposure timing for each frame to 1:30 second, and that do provide bright footage, but anything that move at speed sill just be a blur as it move during the 1:30 second the frame is taken.

To get a good sharp photo of anything mooving at a higher speed like a car, you need a exposure time of 1:500 second or faster, and it will be a long time before we will see that light sensitive sensors.

There is newer dashcams on the way with more light sensetive sensors, but they are only more sensetive in that they will make you able to see a little more outside the headlights of your car, and as they still drop down to 1:30 second to be able to do that it really just mean the more you see will allso be blurred by motion.
But those sensors will make the daytime where they can make good capture a little longer, but not by much i assume.

On my Lk-7500 i allso had to enter custom values for the G-sensor, but i gave up on that as i allways record so if i get bumped it will be recorded anyway, and my style of driving did still trigger eventrecordings once in a while even with custom values.
Only use i see for G-sensor is while the car is parked, for driving i dont care for it.

Good day, sorry for delay was busy.
About video quality, in the middle of the day it was MORE THAN WONDERFUL because with my speed 100 kmh and opposite car 100 kmh on capture you CAN read the numbers.
Even rear camera in most of situations can catch the numbers.
So my opinion:

Very Good Quality
Best Reliability
Best Parking Mode
Poor Discreet (because of gold plate in the middle)

Good day, sorry for delay was busy.
About video quality, in the middle of the day it was MORE THAN WONDERFUL because with my speed 100 kmh and opposite car 100 kmh on capture you CAN read the numbers.
Even rear camera in most of situations can catch the numbers.
So my opinion:

Very Good Quality
Best Reliability
Best Parking Mode
Poor Discreet (because of gold plate in the middle)
There should be a future QVIA model that will be more discreet later this year. Featuring the ambarella a12 chipset with ADAS.

Back