NEWS FIRMWARE 0807?

The GPS is the latest version downloaded, if you ever show me the latest version of GPS.
GPS is not active even if it is switched on for 15 minutes, is activated if the current dividend many times
GPS while driving to off, you will hear a sound that alerts have to turn off and on many times to make it work

Hi there, i have your new 0807 dashcam and it has a weird behavior - sometimes it would stop recording and start beeping.... after 20 second of beeping will return to normal. also, sometimes it would not recognized the SD card after car sitting overnight.... after short stops (i assume when capacitor is not fully dead) it doesn't have this problem. can you fix the firmware or tell me what is wrong?

yes, tried different memory card - the same
using SanDisk ultra UHS-I 32Gb from Costco (shouldn't be fake)
for the power - using one of the hardwire kits like this

checked the video today - the gaps are very constant - they occur after the same period of time and last every time the same amount (don't remember exactly but like 30 sec recording, 20 sec no recording)

got motion detect on by any chance?

I wouldn't use that hardwire kit either, try with the included cig power supply

motion detect is disabled

will try the included power supply , but why should it be relevant? the device stays on, but doesn't record and beeps. also, isn't "super capacitor" suppose to provide power for the short time period if there is a problem with the power? otherwise what is the point of having the capacitor?

the capacitor is there for file save and shutdown at power off, not to smooth ripple from poor power supplies, that hardwire kit is a known camera killer

Hello, what's your GPS firmware version No. pls? you can check it in the last one in the menu.
Camera need to takes about several minutes to receive GPS signal after car engine started.

GPS 20160520 CARD 20160413 You notice that the GPS is activated after you turn off and turn on so often MINI0807 ... I wait 15 minutes waiting for the fix of satellites but does not work if you do not spegno and power back many many times

what vehicle also, some cars have athermic windscreens which block GPS signal

Let's be serious! I said that the GPS is activated by turning on and off many times the Mini 0802, the GPS is updated with the latest version that I know,

So if you are serious, solve the problem (this problem is not isolated only to my product), the GPS error that conflicts with other active settings MINI0807 you are definitely known not put on sale at that price the product that work in half, if you feel you can give useful information but this anomaly needs to be resolved, I await your answers hello

Some window tints actually blocks GPS signals.

I don't have an issue with my 0807's GPS getting connected.

So if you are serious, solve the problem (this problem is not isolated only to my product), the GPS error that conflicts with other active settings MINI0807 you are definitely known not put on sale at that price the product that work in half, if you feel you can give useful information but this anomaly needs to be resolved, I await your answers hello

it was a serious comment, if you have a vehicle with an athermic windscreen (quite popular in European countries) you can have trouble getting signal, you could well have a faulty product, or there could be something else at play

I wonder if the GPS can connect when the 0807 is outside of the vehicle? Then can narrow down on the issue.

After several tests I noticed that disabling some features GPS works, so it's not the car window but the firmware poorly written, so to run the GPS you have to lose the 0802 functions, if I understood you try

After several tests I noticed that disabling some features GPS works, so it's not the car window but the firmware poorly written, so to run the GPS you have to lose the 0802 functions, if I understood you try

Can I know which features that you've disabled? Maybe I can test on my 0807 and see if it is the same issue or not...

May I ask what does the new firmware 807 2016-7-11 fix please?

Back