NEWS FIRMWARE 0807?

NAVMAN

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I just bought the mini0807 I wanted to ask a question: it happens to you if you put two cards that the menu does not work anymore? else where I can find the latest firmware? I have version 1.0 thanks, sorry if I do not write well but I'm Italian

Thanks for the quick reply: I want to know the latest version number after the GPS upgrade and even the MCU else I downloaded the files but I susare only those with the .BIN extension? others that serve? thank you

You need to update the GPS and MCU from the 20160606 zip... Then the firmware from 20160623 zip file... There is a text file in the 20160606 zip file that's tell you how update the each firmware... Yes copy the bin file to the root...

Hi everyone, I just bought the mini0807 I wanted to ask a question: it happens to you if you put two cards that the menu does not work anymore? else where I can find the latest firmware? I have version 1.0 thanks, sorry if I do not write well but I'm Italian

Hi Navman, here is the newest firmaware of Mini0807: http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928 ( 807 bit rate 20160623), pls follow the steps tips to upgrade the firmwares (latest DVR/MCU/GPS).
hope can help you.

Hi Navman, here is the newest firmaware of Mini0807: http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928 ( 807 bit rate 20160623), pls follow the steps tips to upgrade the firmwares (latest DVR/MCU/GPS).
hope can help you.
Hi Bella Wong, I am trying to update the firmware from 20160606 to 20160623 but the camera doesn't seem to find the file on the SD card. I used a Samsung evo plus 128gb card with no success, I then also tried a 32gb card but still no success.
I am following the instructions from the manual booklet so I do not know what I am doing wrong.
Please will it be possible to help me out, thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Bella Wong, I am trying to update the firmware from 20160606 to 20160623 but the camera doesn't seem to find the file on the SD card. I used a Samsung evo plus 128gb card with no success, I then also tried a 32gb card but still no success.
I am following the instructions from the manual booklet so I do not know what I am doing wrong.
Please will it be possible to help me out, thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Alexbaja, pls check if your MCU/GPS are the latest verion or not? if yes, no need to upgrade these two firmwares.
you only need to upgrade the DVR, pls copy the DVR firmware(bin) into your 32GB memory card, insert the card into camera, connect with the power, choose YES to upgrade the DVR firmware, takes about 1 minute.
Pls format your card before copy the firmware into memory card, only one firmware, pls don't copy the 3 firmwares into the memory card at the same time.

Hi Alexbaja, pls check if your MCU/GPS are the latest verion or not? if yes, no need to upgrade these two firmwares.
you only need to upgrade the DVR, pls copy the DVR firmware(bin) into your 32GB memory card, insert the card into camera, connect with the power, choose YES to upgrade the DVR firmware, takes about 1 minute.
Pls format your card before copy the firmware into memory card, only one firmware, pls don't copy the 3 firmwares into the memory card at the same time.
Thanks Bella will try and update some time today or tomorrow.

Hi Bella, please which is the latest version number of the MCU/GPS. Thanks again, sorry as I am not much of a techy person :(

Hello I wanted to point out that updating the firmware last three mentioned here MINI 0807 after about 10 minutes of the GPS operation freezes, wondering if they run the tests before releasing updates, the MINI 0807 is unusable wonder if I never work this product are extremely disappointed, I await updates or answers, hello

Hello, I wanted to know if the technicians had found a solution because you can not turn on the GPS, I have to turn off and on the 0807 several times (risk to make a car accident ..) before you see the GPS icon on the screen, and often while driving goes off, I updated several times 0807 (three firmware) I do not move my car is expect the 0807 FIX satellites but the only way to make it work, and off and on again many times hello

Please can one of you guy's be kind enough do a step by step video of how to update the firmware of the mini 0807. I have tried to follow step by step all the instructions given by Jeremy and Bella Wong but my cam doesn't seem to update.
I am not much of a technical person so I must be doing something wrong, I hope someone out there can help me out.
Thanks again for all your help.

Hi Bella, please which is the latest version number of the MCU/GPS. Thanks again, sorry as I am not much of a techy person :(
Hi Alexbaja, the latest verison number at present: 20160413_MCU / 20160520_GPS

Why do not you answer ? What do I do if it does not work the Mini 0807 with GPS ??? the GPS is activated and is switched off while driving, do you know?

Why do not you answer ? What do I do if it does not work the Mini 0807 with GPS ??? the GPS is activated and is switched off while driving, do you know?
Hi Navman, can you pls send me email about your GPS questions in details? attach the pictures at the same time pls.
my contact as below.

I would like to publicly thank Bella for giving me detailed instruction on how to update my mini0807. It took me some tries but finally I managed so thanks very much.
Their after sales service is fantastic, keep it up :)

I would like to publicly thank Bella for giving me detailed instruction on how to update my mini0807. It took me some tries but finally I managed so thanks very much.
Their after sales service is fantastic, keep it up :)

Thank you very much. :)

Hello friend, I leave a video where you see that the MINI0807 must be switched on and off many times before that the GPS is on, often disconnected and I have to turn it on again with the danger of making a car accident let me know

Hello friend, I leave a video where you see that the MINI0807 must be switched on and off many times before that the GPS is on, often disconnected and I have to turn it on again with the danger of making a car accident let me know
Hello, what's your GPS firmware version No. pls? you can check it in the last one in the menu.
Camera need to takes about several minutes to receive GPS signal after car engine started.

what vehicle also, some cars have athermic windscreens which block GPS signal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buff Hamster Mini 0807 2
J Mini 0807 17
Back