NEWS FIRMWARE 0807?

Hello friend, no answer to fix anomalies of 'MINI 0807?

Jeremy Wang replied above. (The changelog says: Fix the bug of Pre-record mode (parking guard function); raise the bit rate.)

Jeremy Wang replied above. (The changelog says: Fix the bug of Pre-record mode (parking guard function); raise the bit rate.)
Jeremy Wang did not respond to me, that I have to disable that function to operate the GPS?

Can I know which features that you've disabled? Maybe I can test on my 0807 and see if it is the same issue or not...

@NAVMAN if you read properly, I asked the above which you didn't reply. And you say I didn't answer you?

@NAVMAN if you read properly, I asked the above which you didn't reply. And you say I didn't answer you?
... Never mind ... you can place these BUGS? I have to travel for many days and I would have MINI0807 working, I bought this model because it seemed the best ... thanks

I seem to be having some corrupt files with my mini0807.
I am using 2 X Samsung 128gb EVO plus micro SD cards 90mb/s.
Maybe these cards are too fast?
Can somebody help please?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

I seem to be having some corrupt files with my mini0807.
I am using 2 X Samsung 128gb EVO plus micro SD cards 90mb/s.
Maybe these cards are too fast?
Can somebody help please?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

I'm using two 64GB Lexar 633x, haven't had a corruption issue yet.

Are you using the latest firmware?

I'm using two 64GB Lexar 633x, haven't had a corruption issue yet.

Are you using the latest firmware?

I am now testing the Samsung 64 gb EVO and it is working fantastic without any errors.

It's with the Samsung 128gb Pro plus micro SD cards which I am having problems with, these are fast cards and it seems that the mini0807 is not happy handling these cards.

Could anybody out there suggest any 2 X 128 gb micro SD cards which are working well in the mini0807?

I am using the latest firmware, Thanks......

I think I'll sell the mini 0807, and not be purchasing and tell everyone that your products are shoddy your products for two reasons, the first things that do not work must be notified before buying the product, the second reason that they indicate a error is not repaired ... lack of seriousness is the same lack of professionalism .. thanks for having teased

Some window tints actually blocks GPS signals.

I don't have an issue with my 0807's GPS getting connected.

Jeremy,

I have a similar problem with the GPS locking on to the signal. Let me provide a little more insight as to what I am experiencing.

Here are my symptoms:

• I have to disconnect and reconnect power at the 16-pin OBDII port in order for GPS to lock on when there are no obstructions above my vehicle.
  • The issue begins when I start my vehicle inside my garage. I find that the GPS won't connect on its own for quite some time afterwards even when there are no more obstructions (perhaps over 15 minutes while driving 'in the clear'). But, like NAVMAN said, all that is needed is to quickly disconnect and reconnect power and the GPS will lock on almost immediately. It puzzles me why the GPS wasn't able to lock on during the previous 15 minutes? It is like as if it gives up until I power cycle it.
  • Once the GPS has locked on, then subsequent vehicle starts work correctly while the car is 'in the clear' . But, it is just when I start the vehicle under an obstruction that I notice it giving up early and never locking on to the satellites, or at least never in a reasonable amount of time.
I hope this makes sense to someone with the power to look into the programming code. Perhaps there is a simple issue with how the GPS routine attempts to lock onto the satellite signals.

Thank you,

Joe

Jeremy,

I have a similar problem with the GPS locking on to the signal. Let me provide a little more insight as to what I am experiencing.

Here are my symptoms:

• I have to disconnect and reconnect power at the 16-pin OBDII port in order for GPS to lock on when there are no obstructions above my vehicle.
  • The issue begins when I start my vehicle inside my garage. I find that the GPS won't connect on its own for quite some time afterwards even when there are no more obstructions (perhaps over 15 minutes while driving 'in the clear'). But, like NAVMAN said, all that is needed is to quickly disconnect and reconnect power and the GPS will lock on almost immediately. It puzzles me why the GPS wasn't able to lock on during the previous 15 minutes? It is like as if it gives up until I power cycle it.
  • Once the GPS has locked on, then subsequent vehicle starts work correctly while the car is 'in the clear' . But, it is just when I start the vehicle under an obstruction that I notice it giving up early and never locking on to the satellites, or at least never in a reasonable amount of time.
I hope this makes sense to someone with the power to look into the programming code. Perhaps there is a simple issue with how the GPS routine attempts to lock onto the satellite signals.

Thank you,

Joe

Hello, I have realized that I have to disable some functions to operate the GPS continuously, the problem is planning, as you understand it is a programming flaw, I have 9 of this product, as happens to all of you .. hope that settle QUICKLY this error without repeating the same things hello

@ NAVMAN what function you disable to operate the GPS continuously? I will talk to engineer and see how to do with it ,thank you so much.

I am now testing the Samsung 64 gb EVO and it is working fantastic without any errors.

It's with the Samsung 128gb Pro plus micro SD cards which I am having problems with, these are fast cards and it seems that the mini0807 is not happy handling these cards.

Could anybody out there suggest any 2 X 128 gb micro SD cards which are working well in the mini0807?

I am using the latest firmware, Thanks......
I am unable to get my 128GB cards to work - the first .mov file recorded will usually play and the rest cannot be played either with QT or Dashcam Viewer. As the manual says, these need to be formatted to FAT32 off the camera. I have absolutely no problems with 32GB cards and it may be the quality of the 128 ones that are the issue since I bought cheap ones. So if anyone does know what 128GB cards work well, I`d also be interested. So far however I am impressed with the cam.

If you paid less than around USD $50 save the heartache and just get another card, unbranded 128gb cards are not a good sign either really, 99% odds you have an 8gb card at best

If you paid less than around USD $50 save the heartache and just get another card, unbranded 128gb cards are not a good sign either really, 99% odds you have an 8gb card at best
Yes I guess I really know that deep down - still before I shell out real cash it would be good to hear of cards this size that do work without issues.

Yes I guess I really know that deep down - still before I shell out real cash it would be good to hear of cards this size that do work without issues.
I too had problems with 128gb sd cards and I was using top quality Samsung sd cards. I would suggest to use 64 gb cards as since then it is working flawlessly. The 2 x 64gb cards still have sufficient memory so that is what I would recommend unless you are going for a long holiday and would like to record your trip.

I too had problems with 128gb sd cards and I was using top quality Samsung sd cards. I would suggest to use 64 gb cards as since then it is working flawlessly. The 2 x 64gb cards still have sufficient memory so that is what I would recommend unless you are going for a long holiday and would like to record your trip.
Good advice ~ I'll go with that.

Hi Navman, here is the newest firmaware of Mini0807: http://www.skyhigh-global.com/En/down.aspx?UserInfo_ID=862928 ( 807 bit rate 20160623), pls follow the steps tips to upgrade the firmwares (latest DVR/MCU/GPS).
hope can help you.

"We will add a function on Mini0807 parking guard: over temperature protection.
if the temperature is extremely too high, the camera will be turned off automatically to protect the camera."

This feature was added to the new firmware, ?

@BELLA WONG @jokiin

"We will add a function on Mini0807 parking guard: over temperature protection.
if the temperature is extremely too high, the camera will be turned off automatically to protect the camera."

This feature was added to the new firmware, ?

@BELLA WONG @jokiin

Hello, the function on Mini0807 parking guard is one of the features that I disabled, I also disabled the functions noted that the object that the camera sees in front of me, otherwise the GPS does not fix, you have checked the firmware?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buff Hamster Mini 0807 2
J Mini 0807 17
Back