NEWS FIRMWARE 0807?

"We will add a function on Mini0807 parking guard: over temperature protection.
if the temperature is extremely too high, the camera will be turned off automatically to protect the camera."

This feature was added to the new firmware, ?

@BELLA WONG @jokiin

If the firmware version is 20160621 or newer, Mini0807 have over temperature protection function for parking guard , when inner temperature reach
the preset temperature, the camera will power off and stop record automatically.

The user can preset the over temperature protection within the menu using the “Senior Setting”. Temperature can be preset from 60°C-85°C(140F-185F), default is 85°C(185F).

If the firmware version is 20160621 or newer, Mini0807 have over temperature protection function for parking guard , when inner temperature reach
the preset temperature, the camera will power off and stop record automatically.

The user can preset the over temperature protection within the menu using the “Senior Setting”. Temperature can be preset from 60°C-85°C(140F-185F), default is 85°C(185F).

Share link please, thanks :)

Share link please, thanks :)

Sorry ,if the firmware is not 20160621 or newer, no this function , and can not get by updating firmware ,because hardware is a little different , it will cause CPU going into mess. So, please don't use the parking guard function when car is parked in direct and strong sunlight.

Hello, new in this forum and bought the mini 0807. I tried to update the firmware but was only able to do the first one for the DVR. Nothing happened when I tried to update the MCU, file name card_mcu_firmware.iap. I followed the instructions and made sure power was connected on the Unit and not gps. Update file version is: 807 2016-7-11. Thanks in advance.

@Gawako_syd
What firmware versions of MCU and GPS are displayed?
To update the GPS, the powerplug must in the bracket.

@Gawako_syd

Why you need to update the firmware? Can you let me know the firmware version to make sure it is suitable for your camera because hardware is a little different from different batch. Sorry for this .

@Joy @Kurte

Hello. Sorry for not replying sooner. Here's the firmware version of my Mini0807:
DVR:FW20160711 V.1.0, GPS20160520, CARD20160413.

Are these the latest firmware?

Also is it true that I can use the Senior Settings for when the shut down DVR based on temperature of unit? I initially thought that senior setting is only to set minimum voltage on when Mini 0807 will shut down? How do I enter the values? For example 50C for temperature and 118V for 11.8 volts.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@Gawako_syd

1.Sorry the GPS version can not update to lastest firmware with Over temperature protection, but you can buy a new GPS mount from our retailer then it can have this function. If no this function, please don't use parking guard function under direct and strong sunlight .
2. For dvr version, you can update to lastest 20160909 with sensor flip image. send me mail to joy@skyhigh-global.com if needed
3. senior setting can set voltage and temperature if temperature have .

@Gawako_syd

1.Sorry the GPS version can not update to lastest firmware with Over temperature protection, but you can buy a new GPS mount from our retailer then it can have this function. If no this function, please don't use parking guard function under direct and strong sunlight .
2. For dvr version, you can update to lastest 20160909 with sensor flip image. send me mail to joy@skyhigh-global.com if needed
3. senior setting can set voltage and temperature if temperature have .
@Joy

Thanks for your response. I will send you an email.

Hello @Joy

I was wondering will it be possible to get larger notification on the ADAS and if it can appear even when DVR screen is off. An icon to appear will be great as text notification is hard to read. Thank you in advance.

I just got the 0807 today and can't get the GPS to work. I have two class 6 Sandisk 64gb cards in, and it records beautiful video. I let it sit outside for 15 minutes and it shows the satelite icon with crossed over symbol (no signal). I also tried unplugging the power off and on several times. The red light comes on the GPS module, and it has a "GPS" sticker on the module.
Under "DVR" it says trunk 20131008 V 1.7 Under GPS it says card 20161413 GPS 00,0000. That's right all zeros. I have the mini 0805 and it acquires the sat signal immediately every time. The only reason I got the 0807 is it's very hot here in southern New Mexico.
Any ideas..? Didn't I read somewhere on here changing firmware will screw it up..?

@ dahur1 , your firmware version seems mess ,can you send mail to me at joy@skyhigh-global.com , I will try to help you , I think it is better you take a picture of the firmware for me ,thanks.

Hello @Joy

I was wondering will it be possible to get larger notification on the ADAS and if it can appear even when DVR screen is off. An icon to appear will be great as text notification is hard to read. Thank you in advance.
Will try to do it and releast after our holiday,thanks.

Does anyone have issues with GPS
Mine stopped working, means it doesnt record speed, nor GPS position on video, it just displays all Zeroes, and the latest firmware from Joy did not fix it.
I have no GPS icon, and the MCU software setting is GPS20000000 CARD20160413

Is all zeroes normal?

I have no GPS icon, and the MCU software setting is GPS20000000 CARD20160413
Fixed it.
The camera works fine off a 5v USB cable/charger, but the GPS Mount needs 12v to run, even though its little red light flashes, it wont work.

The GPS mount needs to get power from the OBD2 cable, or the 12V auxiliary adaptor, or a hard wire kit.
my problem is the OBD2 and the auxiliary are both in use with other stuff :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buff Hamster Mini 0807 2
J Mini 0807 17
Back