Nextbase 212 Problems

bob1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I have a nextbase 212 dash cam and am having problems with some protected files. I have been involved in an accident and the dash cam did its job it protected the files. i used the actual dashcam to view the footage. i got home and put the memory card into the computer and it had come up with all the files but the 4 protected ones. Even the file numbers jump from 021 to 025. so i took the memory card out of the computer and back into the dashcam. I then used the usb cable to connect the dashcam to the computer. i turned it on i selected mass storage and up pops the window of the memory card being read through the dashcam but still the files are missing. i have tried selecting show hidden files but still nothing.

so then i turned the cam off and back on again only this time selecting power on. i went back through the dashcams own playback and they are there. How strange. I really need these files to send to my insurance company and would really appreciate so helps from the people in the know. TIA.

Back