Nextbase 512gw won’t turn on

Fabionvieira

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, my nextbase 512gw was working fine this morning as ever been and suddenly went black and now won’t turn on? Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this standalone or plugged in ?

Is this standalone or plugged in ?

Either way. It was being powered by the cig cable and preciously was hard wired to my previous car. Never had problem. Used it yesterday to check for a video. Now blank, when I press power on all it does it shows the blue lights of the buttons but not even nothing on screen or any sound. Doesn’t last even a sec those buttons lights

try powering on without the card also

Thanks already tried and also tried to reset nothing works. When pressing on button all happens is a few se onde of all the blue lights for buttons but no screen and also can hear like a winding sound

last thing you can try is reloading the firmware, the firmware boot process happens before the camera boots so even a non booting camera can be reflashed if it was a firmware corruption issue (rare but happens), if you're still no go then you've exhausted everything you can try on your end and it's time to talk about warranty/service options

last thing you can try is reloading the firmware, the firmware boot process happens before the camera boots so even a non booting camera can be reflashed if it was a firmware corruption issue (rare but happens), if you're still no go then you've exhausted everything you can try on your end and it's time to talk about warranty/service options

Can you tell me how to do it, sorry never done it before. Thanks

Back