Noise when I record over USB Charger

Lars

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Guys

I have my Mobius Cam and I am so happy, the only Problem I have is a noise that is arround when I have the USB Charger plugged up and let the Cam run. It sounds like the car is still running. I tested it outside and it is not the camera, that is for sure. Does anybody has an idea what to do ?

Lars

Yes, I have one from belkin, I just do not get what that noise can be....kinda wired in my eyes to be honest

I am thinking about get me the cam constently over my car going, I saw people using the Fuse Box and convert something with the camera...any idea what they did to hve it always in the car?

There's a bunch of ways of doing it, wire in a female socket and use the existing converter, use a dedicated 12v USB converter, what suits is up to you

Hey :)

Yes, that sounds like the right way, cause I know now that there is no way I get enough power to the camera...I have to wire that up somehow....cig lighter does not work at all...creepy

If it's a 5V USB power input (I don't know the Mobius), try one of these. My 0801 gave problems with the supplied cheapo cigar lighter converter, and I know someone else reporting noises with it; hardwired through this adaptor, works perfectly. Just needs a bit of soldering to get the right plug on the end, an ignition-switched 12V supply, and you're laughing.

Back