Novatek (NT9665X) firmware studies

Had a feeling it was because of iOS, third party readers can access the files without modifying the file structure
Oh damn, anyway i still have the curiosity and the need to do that. I am also curious how can i change the default settings, for example i need to customize my own default settings and have them set as default settings. Any idea for both problems?

The default settings you can probably change, altering the file and folder names is likely to be more difficult with a hex editor

The default settings you can probably change, altering the file and folder names is likely to be more difficult with a hex editor
Okay, i dont mind to learn how to use other helpful programs to do so, i dont want to throw away my Christmas gift . And can you give me more details about changing the default settings?

I can't help you with the specific details, I don't do anything with a hex editor, others that have modified their firmware might be able to offer you some pointers

I can't help you with the specific details, I don't do anything with a hex editor, others that have modified their firmware might be able to offer you some pointers
Anything would be great please!!

Добрый день. У меня рекордер F150B, чип новатек NT65658 fw CDV.2017.07.04. Как вытащить прошивку из регистратора. Пустые файлы APC3.txt, c600.txt, DVPLS.txt, N889.txt, NVT.txt выбрасываются с именами безрезультатно. Какие еще есть варианты?

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to this forum. I have been searching on google for a solution for some days now and I hope that you guys can help me. I have this camera https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Nov...html?spm=2114.11010108.01008.1.35b0649bTVx7Ez
for less than a year now and i have encountered a little problem.
From the Android Play Store i have downloaded ROPROCAM app. That is the only app that can connect to the camera. The problem is that i have changed the WiFI SSD of the camera within the app and now i cannot connect to my camera anymore. The old WiFi SSD was WCVR-DUAL_f085c135a067 and i have deleted the _f085c135a067 part.
The camera itself works fine. It's starts, records, takes pictures, wifi on/off. But i am not able to do any changes to the camera like "motion detection" because i am not able to connect to the wifi of the camera.
Can someone please help with the original firmware? As a notice i did try to connect the seller and he said the he will send the original firmware but have not done it and now he won't answer to my messages.
Thank you in advance !

sounds like the MAC address in the SSID name is relevant to the connection, not sure I've ever seen any firmware for this camera so you really need to be chasing the seller for that

Thank you for answering. I do believe that it will be easier to buy another camera than chasing down the seller :(
I will keep an eye on this thread before ordering a new camera. I really like this one because it blends so well within the car.

I will give it a go this afternoon. But from what I see that jooy camera is different from my. My has a cigarette power supply and it also has a second camera that is monted at the back of the car.
Thank you for your response .

[QUOTE = "rzvmad, post: 450077, member: 56036»] Здравствуйте! Я новичок в этом форуме. Я уже несколько дней ищу в Google решение, и надеюсь, что вы, ребята, сможете мне помочь. У меня есть эта камера https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Novatek-96655-Car-DVR-WIFI-1080P-Double-lens-Car-mini-Camera-rearview-mirror-night-vision-Registrator/32863255588. HTML? SPM = 2114.11010108.01008.1.35b0649bTVx7Ez
меньше года, и я столкнулся с небольшой проблемой.
Из Android Play Store я скачал приложение ROPROCAM. Это единственное приложение, которое можно подключить к камере. Проблема в том, что я изменил SSD Wi-Fi камеры в приложении, и теперь я больше не могу подключиться к своей камере. Старый WiFi SSD был WCVR-DUAL_f085c135a067, и я удалил часть _f085c135a067.
Сама камера работает нормально. Это начинается, записи, делает снимки, Wi-Fi вкл / выкл. Но я не могу вносить какие-либо изменения в камеру, такие как «обнаружение движения», потому что я не могу подключиться к Wi-Fi камеры.
Может кто-нибудь помочь с оригинальной прошивкой? В качестве уведомления я попытался связаться с продавцом, и он сказал, что отправит оригинальную прошивку, но не сделал этого, и теперь он не будет отвечать на мои сообщения.
Заранее спасибо! [/ QUOTE] Попробуй сбросить камеру к заводским установкам в самой камере кнопками. Также есть кнопка сброс попробуй подать питание и нажать эту кнопку.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 8
If you are referring to the reset button I did try it. The only thing that it does is to cut the power to the camera and nothing else.

I have'd tried the suggested firmware and no luck. The camera does not want to install it. It just starts recording when it receives power. I had copied the bin file and config file on the sd card root folder and it did not worked. SD card was formatted before the new files were added.

Last edited:
Чтобы сбросить все к заводским установкам в том числе и настройки WIFI
1. Если не подключено, то подключите камеру к монитору. (т.к. на самой камере нет экрана)
2. Нажмите кнопку, чтобы перейти к заводским установкам.
3. Выберите этот пункт и подтвердите на регистраторе.

Пробовали этот метод?

I cannot connect the camera to my phone. The phone is the monitor. That is the problem here. Camera will not accept anymore connection to the phone/monitor.

Ok, i didn't know about that. My has a mini usb for power and a 3.5 mm jack for back camera. Both plugs are female type.

Hello. I am asking for help again. The seller has sent me a file it is a txt file but upon opening the file is empty. On properties size is 8 bytes and size on disk shows as 4kb. He said that i should format my micro sd card copy the file on it insert the memory card in the camera and start the camera. The red led will start flashing and when it stops it means that the process is finished. I did all that but nothing is happening. Am i missing something?
p.s This is from the mail that i got from him
Firmware update step:
1. Download the new firmware with a blank memory card
2. Insert the memory card into the mirror, and then connect the car charger
3. Mirror automatically brush machine after power!
4. Brush completed, pull out the memory card。Remove firmware on your computer

Last edited:
AV OUT должен быть для питания и подключения камеры. Обычно желтый тюльпан это ВИДЕО ВЫХОД для подключения к монитору или головному устройству с экраном. Заказать себе подобную камеру заказать. Там всегда есть ВИДЕО ВЫХОД. Поищи. После подключения к этой проблеме решишь свою проблему без перешивки. Сброс к заводским установкам. Еще вариант я о нем писал, повторю подробней. Отключаешь питание камеры. Зажимаешь кнопку сброc RESET. Подключаешь питание к камере. Кнопку RESET держишь. Обращать внимание на то, что будешь держать кнопку RESET долго (до 1 минуты для надежности). Это признак того, что произошел сброс.

Back