Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

How long ?
Before they kill or die ?

A motorcyclist who wants to be seen!

I saw a couple of motorcyclists a week ago who were actually in camouflage clothing and riding bikes painted to match!

As for the car, well it wasn't as if they could have missed the light when they had to squeeze between all the other traffic that was stopping, so it must have been a conscious decision to run the red at high speed. Probably a parent driving having not bothered to remove the P plates!

The guys bringing out paper commercials here also ride in pretty high vis gear, but their mopeds are not painted to match.
But its a good idea as those guys operate in the night here.

They often kill without dying

Cycle rider is a POST'y ( Mail Man )

Cycle rider is a POST'y ( Mail Man )

Funnily enough today, while using a signal controlled crossing that was on red (for cars, green for me to walk), I crossed with my bright orange high viz jacket on only to be met half way across the road by a lady driving an Audi Q3 obliviously sailing through the red light as if it (and I) didn't exist! I stopped in time, and she had her head down the entire time looking at her phone in her lap as her car continued on!!

Funnily enough today, while using a signal controlled crossing that was on red (for cars, green for me to walk), I crossed with my bright orange high viz jacket on only to be met half way across the road by a lady driving an Audi Q3 obliviously sailing through the red light as if it (and I) didn't exist! I stopped in time, and she had her head down the entire time looking at her phone in her lap as her car continued on!!
Last time a BMW did that to me I gave it a tap on the rear wing as it passed over the zebra; would have been a fairly gentle tap except that I forgot to take into account that the BMW was doing nearly 30mph so it was a 40mph tap! He didn't stop, so I didn't find out if the dent in the metalwork was permanent, think he realised that I had right of way. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera running, about time somebody made a convenient bodycam with good IQ.

Last time a BMW did that to me I gave it a tap on the rear wing as it passed over the zebra; would have been a fairly gentle tap except that I forgot to take into account that the BMW was doing nearly 30mph so it was a 40mph tap! He didn't stop, so I didn't find out if the dent in the metalwork was permanent, think he realised that I had right of way. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera running, about time somebody made a convenient bodycam with good IQ.
I'd love a body cam with the stuff I see these days, they're not cheap though, short of walking round with an action cam strapped to my face!! (not an option)

Yeah , I put the SQ12 on my sunglasses .. About 35 minutes of recording ..
Unfortunately the resolution is not there .. Still for something like attempted murder ... Might be good enough for a conviction !
Did you get the plate , call the police ? Report an attempted murder ?

Most people dont notice the cam on the glasses ..

I'd love a body cam with the stuff I see these days, they're not cheap though, short of walking round with an action cam strapped to my face!! (not an option)
I have to work locations which are a less than 10 minute walk from each other. Easier to walk than drive. Some of the stuff I have seen, and the fact I almost have been hit, I too would like a body cam.

Back