Panorama S FIRMWARE UPDATE Request Thread (Do Not Flash New 2015 S Units with OLD 2014 firmware!)

OP
OP
Street Guardian USA

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Any specific need for a new firmware? "If it ain't broke don't fix it." probably applies for the Panorama S imported from over seas.

p3ng0

Country
United States
Any specific need for a new firmware? "If it ain't broke don't fix it." probably applies for the Panorama S imported from over seas.
I've been out of town for a couple months so I can't remember the exact symptoms, but the camera stops recording randomly with the larger storage SDCard. I'll plug it in tonight and play with it to reproduce the issue.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've been out of town for a couple months so I can't remember the exact symptoms, but the camera stops recording randomly with the larger storage SDCard. I'll plug it in tonight and play with it to reproduce the issue.
if the card checks out ok try formatting it FAT32 and you may find it more stable

p3ng0

Country
United States
if the card checks out ok try formatting it FAT32 and you may find it more stable
Thanks for the replies. The card is/was FAT32. I just reformatted the card with SmartDisk_FAT32_tool and I'm currently running h2testw.
I also believe it would start overwriting old files at 131GB instead of filling up the whole 256GB.

jtan

Country
United States
Hello Members:

Can someone send me firmware 15.01 for older Panorama 2

jtan

Robert666

Country
United States
@Pier28
Please send PM with latest firmware.
Thanks!