Panorama S FIRMWARE UPDATE Request Thread (Do Not Flash New 2015 S Units with OLD 2014 firmware!)

I believe I purchased it from SHP Korea on ebay, as recommended by this site last Feb..

I was going to say if it was out of warranty it could pretty much only come from them, send them an email as they'll have to get you the right version of firmware to use with that hardware version you have

If it's that old and out of warranty you may want to try the firmwares from here:

http://powerucc.com

That goes up to 1.12.06 for the original versions of the S - as I understand it only the 2015 IMX322 needs the new firmware due to the new image sensor. If you use the firmwares from Powerucc on the 2015 version you get a brick which is why they're controlled for these.

If you're on a 14 month old IMX122 version with 1.02.01 that gives you options to try- lock ups don't sound good though

Hmm. Shouldn't this thread be renamed StreetGuardian firmware or something like that? Wouldn't it have been easier to give the link to Silverehdo rather than post several times?
What happened? Wasn't the old system working out?

Last edited:
We are trying to be careful so we don't brick people's Panorama. This is why the Firmware is no longer posted public here so people ask first before acting too fast. We prefer people ask their reseller instead of posting unknown dropbox links in the open.

Last edited:
OK I guess no one wants to brick anyone elses camera haha and I understand you've told the supplier you will not be supporting cameras you haven't sold. Can someone else post a link to firmware that they have confirmed to work on a 14month old Panorama II?

OK I guess no one wants to brick anyone elses camera haha and I understand you've told the supplier you will not be supporting cameras you haven't sold. Can someone else post a link to firmware that they have confirmed to work on a 14month old Panorama II?

problem is there is more than one hardware version and it would need to be ID'd by the seller for batch confirmation, some of the models will work with a later firmware, some won't

The latest firmware that is compatible on all 2013/2014/2015 Panorama II/S units is v1.15.01 20141224 1430 (15Mbps)
(added native exFAT formatting inside the camera support for large cards up to 512GB
I bought my Panorama II/S in May 2014. Is the front LED OFF with firmware v1.15.01?

Do any firmwares have GMT +9.5 (ACST) and 10.5 (ACDT)?? Can I pay to have it added or something?!?!?

Not that I'm aware of, I'll add it to the S wish list. The SGZC12SG (aka Panorama G) has 30 minute choices for Australia. (but is a different developer)

We are trying to be careful so we don't brick people's Panorama. This is why the Firmware is no longer posted public here so people ask first before acting too fast. We prefer people ask their reseller instead of posting unknown dropbox links in the open.

Can you send me the latest 1.15.02 firmware? Thank you.

Hello,

What is the latest Panorama S firmware(12mbs or more) for the moment?
Can I get a download link?

Thank you!

Any benefit in a new firmware update for my Panoramas? I think they shipped with 12.06.
Order No: 3046557
Order Date: 2014-07-18/06:49:30

Thanks!

Today I was finally able to check it. The blue front LED of my Panorama II/S is ON with firmware v1.15.01. So I stay with firmware v1.12.06.
Ack, I noticed the same thing this morning after updating mine last Friday. I am going to roll with it for now though. I will stick a little tape over the LED.

Back