Panorama X2 firmware 1.02.04 (Power Control Calibrated/Measured Values raised, Increased Stability)

Still using 1.01.09 and just checked my footage to see no parking files at all on both cards. Formatted both cards in the camera and it is now successfully recording parking files. When checking the screen, it often says 0 motion files recorded which is odd

We are now beta testing 1.02.05. We will release after confirming.

"1. Fixed bug that if power on in the situation of battery low power, change to parking mode , it may cause freeze issue. "

Give us a few more days of testing.

It's been a while since I provided any reports. I may be the few or only one running this current 1.2.4 FW. On my two vehicles, I'm running 18 hr recordings with no voltage check in parking mode. 64gb cards in all slots. No problems for as long as the FW has been out, except for one time, had to switch cards in one vehicle (dreaded no card in front slot message). Other than that, haven't had an issue where the cam hasn't turned out or become non-responsive.

I have believed even in the very beginning that it's not so much the make/brand of card, but the methodology in which the voltage check limit is handled that caused many glitches. Looking forward to the new FW when it becomes available.

Anyone else still running 1.2.4 w/o issues?

It's been a while since I provided any reports. I may be the few or only one running this current 1.2.4 FW. On my two vehicles, I'm running 18 hr recordings with no voltage check in parking mode. 64gb cards in all slots. No problems for as long as the FW has been out, except for one time, had to switch cards in one vehicle (dreaded no card in front slot message). Other than that, haven't had an issue where the cam hasn't turned out or become non-responsive.

I have believed even in the very beginning that it's not so much the make/brand of card, but the methodology in which the voltage check limit is handled that caused many glitches. Looking forward to the new FW when it becomes available.

Anyone else still running 1.2.4 w/o issues?

I never had "visible" issues until v1.2.4.

MY 64GB MLC card encounter the famous front card not detected. It seem like when it reached the max space available in the card, thing start to go crazy.

MY 64GB MLC card encounter the famous front card not detected. It seem like when it reached the max space available in the card, thing start to go crazy.

Are you on 1.02.04 or 1.02.05 ? Latest beta seems much better

just check the 64GB MLC card.. only one file was recorded in the rear and the rest of it gone after encounter the front card not detected error on the firmware 1.02.03. The front SD card is totally can not use, loaded to the Computer with error card need to formatted.
Seriously hope the 1.02.05 fix all the bugs that is of important..
Now i going back to 32GB cards...feel more safe .. :(

So far so good on 1.02.05 and if you want to go bigger than 32GB, the 64GB Lexar MLC is the best card at this time.
Honestly speaking... i have no confident in getting another brand of 64GB MLC card until this problem is totally resolve or the firmware can accept any brand of MLC 64GB card

What brand are you using? PNY Turbo don't seem to work well at all in the X2 that's for sure and maybe we need to add the brand you're using.

Not all memory cards are created equal unfortunately.

What brand are you using? PNY Turbo don't seem to work well at all in the X2 that's for sure and maybe we need to add the brand you're using.

Not all memory cards are created equal unfortunately.
Goldflash...

That's a brand we don't have over here but I think Sungmoon recommended those to @AlvinDj - all he can do is put the pressure on SM for a fix in that case!

I've noticed stability is definitely better for me on FAT32 for sure - the combination of 1.02.05 and the 64GB Lexar cards formatted as FAT32 is working well for me.

I never had "visible" issues until v1.2.4.
Me too, just very few non-repeatable ones. All "mess" came out with v1.02.04.
I recommend using v1.01.09 until v1.02.05 is fully tested.

I've never seen a Goldflash card before, and the prices are a oddly low on Amazon.
On Korean forums they talk about Goldflash and it seems to be fair deal with their common dashcams. Unfort there are no other dual cpu / dual slot 1080p dashcam, so any good memory card feedback from other dashcams may not apply to X2.

Back