PANORAMAII(II S) bought on Ebay. Getting screwed around by shpkorea (Ebay seller)

It's alright stuff happens. The thread might help other users who are looking at a P2 make sure they get the right version to fit their needs.

Maybe jut rename the thread title by clicking edit on your first post and looking under thread tools to something like How to make sure a filter fits on your P2 or something.

EDIT

jokiin beat me to it more good information is always better.

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I don't mean to be a stickler, but a lot of bad information gets around and it drives me nuts. I would not want to turn anyone off of a great camera especially one that RoadCam/JazJon,Sungmoon Jang, and niko do so much great work with in one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a stickler at all. I was just really disappointed when I opened the box, and I see no protective film, fingerprint smudges, etc. It looked used to me. All the accessories that came with it were sealed though. :)

I used to work in quality control at a major electronic business, and we always wore gloves when inspections were being done. Never ever went without gloves. Maybe the manufacturer can do the same, and also use protective film. It just looks more professional when you open a box and the LCD and lens are protected from being shipped half way around the world.

Not a stickler at all. I was just really disappointed when I opened the box, and I see no protective film, fingerprint smudges, etc. It looked used to me. All the accessories that came with it were sealed though. :)

I used to work in quality control at a major electronic business, and we always wore gloves when inspections were being done. Never ever went without gloves. Maybe the manufacturer can do the same, and also use protective film. It just looks more professional when you open a box and the LCD and lens are protected from being shipped half way around the world.

I dont know about Canadian customs, but in our country most of imported packages get inspected and I found some good ordered from outside EU online shops having fingerprints, not all opened boxes ( because most customs workers gloves gloves ), but some goods did had fingerprints, however I know that vendor sent me a brand new sealed product ( multiple orders in the past from same vendor ).
Of course I can not confirm about your case. Just showing you one more "excuse" why and when things may go not the way you want. Most important is to communicate with other side in order to resolve situation ;)

I got. no problems. all new without fingerprints.

Attachments

• 23.png
    23.png
    167 KB · Views: 14
My package wasn't opened by Customs either. They sent it in that bubble wrap cube mentioned in the Ebay listing.

TrendVision company has introduced new products.
They copied with panorama S. Even a polarizing filter.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 23
No need to worry.
This is my first (test pattern) Panorama S (March)

07f76ab23490.jpg

This is my second Panorama S , final version, with metal ring (April 27)

808339907dae.jpg

Good job.
Fast terms of manufacturing.

I ordered two Pano II/S from SHPKOREA, one had plastic on the LCD screen, the second one did not. I'm not sure why they would vary this. I'm not sure which "ring" they have, I'll look later, but I do hope they are CPL filter compatible even if I don't plan to get one. Lastly, I bought mine under the EBay listing that said "New for 2014", I'm not sure if these were the Korea or Int'l models.

Which do I have? Does this support the CPL filter?

N8HF0kj.jpg

Last edited:
Received my camera today (from shpkorea), with a black magnetic ring.
Not a single fingerprint anywhere and a plastic cover on the LCD display.

WyA2YTR.jpg

sY4i4cK.jpg

I received my second Panorama S today. This time, it does have the metal surrounding the lens (for CPL filters), and there was plastic cover surrounding the LCD. All is good.

Not all good. I took the new camera for a ride, and the center to left side of the video is all blurry. Not good at all.

Back