Parking mode - constant recording 1 fps

So, will there be a choice between G-sensor recording and 1fps recording in the app, or do we have to choose through firmware?
Need to update camera firmware!

@estore009 : Hi, it would be great to get the latest firmware able to enable Parking Mode with constant 1fps recording.
Does it include all latest updates? Where can I download it?
Do you plan to make official releases ?

Ok!
BTW, can you provide me the feature list you plan to release? I mean, the one related to Parking Mode that will detect visual motion and will grab pictures at that time?
My understanding is the regular Parking Mode (current one) is only enabled by a g-sensor not actual image detection/motion (like a guy keying the car body).

Triggered by G-sensor shock, and I am not sure if it can trigger normal 30fps recording or not like a guy keying the car body, it depends on G-sensor shock level!

Are we still waiting for the APP update for this 1fps parking mode?

Sorry for the delay, we are working slowly on this firmware and app!

I have 20180528s. Need newest firmware (beta) please.

Not spread out yet,will pm you after get more feedbacks from others testers,ok?

Reactions: ast
I have an idea. How about combining the auto parking fw both 1fps feature and 2 click start stop ?
This way when driving in slow traffic when the driver noticed the camera stopped recording, driver could double click and recording continues. If the car really parked then goes to 1fps recording.

I would want to try it too, thanks.

@estore009 I would like to test the 1fps firmware also. If possible with wifi off

Please send me the 1fps fw too. Also i wifi off.

Back