Parking Mode Question

BrettLF

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
I have a question as there seems to be a wait while bugs get worked out for the new parking mode power supply.

As it was stated that parking modes are already in the firmware of the DC can an alternate 3 wire power supply be used to use parking mode features of the camera as of now? I really do not need to worry about battery draw as i will be connecting to a Cellink B. Something on the lines of the supply linked below?

Supply

Are you referring to the USB lead? Its hard to tell if its a micro or mini but if micro what about using a micro to mini adapter?

Are you referring to the USB lead? Its hard to tell if its a micro or mini but if micro what about using a micro to mini adapter?

connector aside if they're not doing it the same way it's not going to work, it's not just about 3 wire input but rather it's about the output that we send to the camera

Fair enough, thanks for the heads up.

Yes i registered for the extended warranty last month.

Yes i registered for the extended warranty last month.

no problem, in that case you'll get an email notification once the wiring kit is ready, once you get that send me a message from here and I'll arrange a free one for you, Cellink is something I wanted to test it with but didn't know anyone that has one

no problem, in that case you'll get an email notification once the wiring kit is ready, once you get that send me a message from here and I'll arrange a free one for you, Cellink is something I wanted to test it with but didn't know anyone that has one

That sounds great will do! Looking forward to it, Thank you

Back