Parking mode

I have seen other posts here have mentioned that the g-sensor setting in the menu does not affect coming out of parking mode, so it doesn't matter if you have it on high. it is hard-coded into the firmware. That menu setting only affects when it makes locked recordings while it is already recording.

Any type of movement has the potential to trigger it coming out of parking mode.

I have to say, I just tried it with a low and high setting. I had to bump the car pretty hard to start recording in parking mode with low sensitivity, and it only took a small bump to start recording with high sensitivity, so it would seem (to me, at least) that the sensitivity setting affects parking mode as well. Should I have waited 3+ minutes before bumping it? I guess I'll try that tomorrow.

Hi, would I be able to get the beta firmware for auto parking with wifi off? Thank you!

I have to say, I just tried it with a low and high setting. I had to bump the car pretty hard to start recording in parking mode with low sensitivity, and it only took a small bump to start recording with high sensitivity, so it would seem (to me, at least) that the sensitivity setting affects parking mode as well. Should I have waited 3+ minutes before bumping it? I guess I'll try that tomorrow.

@estore009 Is there an official answer available for this? Specifically, does the g-sensor setting in the menu affect the 0614s parking mode trigger? Or is the 0614s parking mode trigger hard-coded into the firmware? Thank you!!!

Hello, I would also like to get a beta version of the firmware with a auto parking mode, can you provide me with it?

Last edited:
@estore009 Is there an official answer available for this? Specifically, does the g-sensor setting in the menu affect the 0614s parking mode trigger? Or is the 0614s parking mode trigger hard-coded into the firmware? Thank you!!!
The G-sensor setting in the menu will affect the parking mode trigger, and suggest that you set its G-sensor level to be Middle!

Hello, I would also like to get a beta version of the firmware with a auto parking mode, can you provide me with it?
PM you already, please check!

I'm getting ready to install the B1W in my car. Can I get a copy of the latest beta firmware? :)

Could I get a copy of the latest beta? Thanks!

[QUOTE = "estore009, poste: 413495, membre: 3856"] Échantillon CPL dans ma main maintenant, et sera disponible le mois prochain! [/ CITATION]

Le CPL est disponible?

CPL est disponible?

CPL available now!

Je pourrais avoir un lien pour l'acheter?
Amazon
Aliexpress

Just wanted to make sure this is the normal behavior for the B1W auto-park firmware:
I park and let the car sit.
After about 3 minutes, it announces that recording has stopped
LED goes from blinking to steady
LED light stays on steady

Does this mean if it's in park mode, the LED just stays on steady and it'll just keep monitoring until the G-shock sensor goes off? And then it'll start recording?

Just wanted to make sure this is the normal behavior for the B1W auto-park firmware:
I park and let the car sit.
After about 3 minutes, it announces that recording has stopped
LED goes from blinking to steady
LED light stays on steady

Does this mean if it's in park mode, the LED just stays on steady and it'll just keep monitoring until the G-shock sensor goes off? And then it'll start recording?

Yes, that is correct. The led will stay solid the entire time in parking mode, not recording. When you start moving, it will start flashing and start recording again automatically.

For the record, it's been working well in my daughter's car (rear cam only.)

Back