Parking mode

@estore009
I'm a little confused about firmware version & auto parking mode feature. On the official FW download site
http://www.blueskysea-inc.com/down.aspx?TypeId=14&FId=t14:14:14
I find FW version 20180528, dated 2018.06.26, that has WiFi ON/OFF sub-versions. So my questions are: what is FW 2018.06.16? In which FW auto parking mode is implemented?
View attachment 40950

Parking mode versions are all beta and in test phase and not released to public. You can request it by contacting ESTORE009

I’ve been running the parking beta 614s for a coupe weeks or so. Generally it works well. I’ve had the issue of not coming out of parking mode and not recording a few times. I have to flick it with my finger to get it out of parking mode and recording again. Not sure if it’s a firmware issue or g censer issue.

Parking mode versions are all beta and in test phase and not released to public. You can request it by contacting ESTORE009
@GregStack
Thanks.
So the official FW 20180528 doesn't have auto parking mode? If so, it will continue to run as long as there is power fed to it?

That date you see is when it was posted to the website. The firmware version is what is important.
The one ending in 0528 is the latest public/stable version, does not have auto parking, and is available on the website, and you have to turn parking mode on/off manually yourself.
The one ending in 0614 is the beta firmware with the auto-parking mode, it turns on and off automatically. and is only available by request.

The one ending in 0528 is the latest public/stable version, does not have auto parking, and is available on the website, and you have to turn parking mode on/off manually yourself.
The one ending in 0614 is the beta firmware with the auto-parking mode, it turns on and off automatically. and is only available by request.
This is correct! And please PM me for Auto parking mode firmware!

Received my unit today and very happy with it.
I would love to try the latest 0614 (wifi off).
And thank you for your continuous support!

Received my unit today and very happy with it.
I would love to try the latest 0614 (wifi off).
And thank you for your continuous support!
PM you already, and please check your inbox message!

can i try out the auto parking mode firmware?

Is there an auto parking with wifi off default firmware?

Do the hardwire connection as the figure 2

I just bought the B1W from Amazon and also the recommended hardwire kit. I hooked it up according to Fig 1 (black to battery -, red to battery +, yellow to ignition on power) since the B1W is advertised as having a parking mode and there were no B1W specific instructions for the hardwire kit. So you're saying that the B1W doesn't use the yellow wire at all, right? If I don't use the parking mode, should I attach the red wire to ignition on power? Thanks

Please PM me the auto parking firmware. Thanks.

So you're saying that the B1W doesn't use the yellow wire at all, right? If I don't use the parking mode, should I attach the red wire to ignition on power? Thanks
black to battery -, red to battery +, yellow wire keep unconnected!
Please PM me the auto parking firmware. Thanks.
Send this auto parking mode firmware 0614s, Please check your inbox message, thanks!

Hi could you please send me the beta parking mode firmware 0614 (no WiFi) thanks.

Hi estore009, can you please send me the Auto parking mode firmware for both Wifi On & Off? Thanks!

Back