Parking mode

Ah I never knew locked files were overwritten. I thought that’s why they’re locked so they’re protected.
Will be overwritten also if the reserved section was full!
Anyone know why that’s happening? Definitely not the g sensor being triggered
Not sure, might be related to the changes in the light/brightness!

Huh I thought the g sensor only triggered by movement, well you learn something new every day!

when you get to very low light situations even very small changes in lighting will get detected by the image sensor
But the camera doesn’t have any motion detection so why would it start recording? I guess it all files are overwritten eventually it doesn’t really matter.

But the camera doesn’t have any motion detection so why would it start recording? I guess it all files are overwritten eventually it doesn’t really matter.

I'm having this issue as well. Every 15-30 minutes the camera will switch to high bitrate for no reason. It's bizarre.

there's going to be a fine line between having the G-Sensor sensitivity too sensitive and not sensitive enough causing the camera to change modes when it shouldn't

Yeah, but you haven't even asked what my sensitivity is set at. I've seen the videos. There's nothing moving my van enough to start the camera. You aren't even aware that the B1W only uses a G-Sensor, so do me a favor and stop responding to posts with meaningless information.

Yeah, but you haven't even asked what my sensitivity is set at. I've seen the videos. There's nothing moving my van enough to start the camera. You aren't even aware that the B1W only uses a G-Sensor, so do me a favor and stop responding to posts with meaningless information.
According to our tech support saying, G-sensor and motion detection might swap the recording modes in the beta firmware. But not sure if they disable the motion detection function in the beta firmware!

According to our tech support saying, G-sensor and motion detection might swap the recording modes in the beta firmware. But not sure if they disable the motion detection function in the beta firmware!
Yeah apologies for asking questions that might help work out where the problem is

Dude.....go away.....

Not a very nice thing to say to a premium dashcam manufacturer who probably known more about them than anyone else here on DCT, and who has probably solved more problems for everyone here than anyone else too, not only for his cams but for all cams :cautious:

But you are entitled to not listen to anyone you don't want to hear although I think that says quite a bit about you more than it says about them. Now where did that "Shooting oneself in the foot" emoji go?:eek:

Phil

Does the park mode firmware on the b1w website have WiFi off by default?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Back