Pics that make you smile

...you should go paintballing sometime...
believe me - you'll feel it through the protection-suit... trust me - it's enough...

while marbles or golf-balls would be interpreted as "weapons to harm people", while using a paintball you'd be only "tagging the intruder for easier identification" (got the point? ;) (if you get the electronics to shoot for mid-hight of the targed recognised by motion-detector (or even camera, there are enough "recognize the human"-softwares available ;) - it even hurts more... ;)

:/ ?

...google to the rescue...
48e1217fe488bea996847342ac6f840d.jpg

want, want, want the big one :p
It would definitely make you 'king of the hill' at the RC park.

Totally unknow issue for me, i have only heard about the problem from #3 party.

After allmost 50 years i am still of the fence about having a woman or not, but not having one so far have been pretty good to me, and what i dont have i cant talk about or have my life ruined by.

I do have a lot ruined, but thats all up to my own stupid self :rolleyes: and offcourse me beeing me unlike allmost every one else in the world i can not forget my own faliures :( and that do indees suck after 50 years of them piling up.

Good things and every day events are usioally forgotten pretty quick :confused:

...that's the way it is...

c'mon, let's go attending a marathon... (sure i'll reach warp-speed for a splitsecond even without anti-matter (who else remembers that TNG-Episode? ;-) when they'd show up there) ;-)

post2.jpg

@DT MI

...now that's a find in a million, congratulations...
And as mollydog said: don't let her go...
Don't plan on it for sure, and not for that reason.

She's a product of her upbringing. She's the youngest of 3 children and her father passed away when she was 2 or 3 years old. Her mother was not 'educated', did not work at a full time position, never remarried and raised the family with minimal 'self-employment' income. As a result spending money on 'frivolous' stuff and 'toys' is really difficult for her.

An example is her car - a 2002 Honda Civic, purchased new. It's reliable and runs well so she sees no need of replacing it (we can easily afford to) because we use my car for almost everything. She agrees that we probably 'should' because of it's age and has been thinking about it - for about 2 years now.

I shouldn't complain but I really think she is shorting herself but she's happy the way things are (even being married to me :eek: ) so that's good.

Happy is what count, the reason is secondary.

Those girls with the signs, i would eject my warp core if i saw that, and we all know what that do to black holes.

haha thats one well timed cod, in Danish that fish is called torsk, its allso the name we use for a stupid person.

Remind me of old monty phyton gags where some one get slapped with a fish

Soon it will be time for the county fair and various vendor booths.
Kissing Booth.jpg

Back