Pics that make you smile

post2.jpg

what's happen if those low or no income become lazy and deny to work because they have someone take care for them ?

Thats what i want to know cuz ppl like that we got in ther 100.000s, whole generations is lost, many leaving school cant even write ( at least not the infidel language )

Of all the ppl i hung out with when i was young less than 10% of us was working and getting educations, the rest was on welfare and adding to that a little.... okay a lot of crime.
Here i am talking about ppl that is now +50 years old, and they have never had a proper job in ther life.:oops:

...then again, there's the other side of the medal:
people who don't have a chance except wellfare...

just to mention it: i had to turn down a job once; not because i've been lazy or liked living with wellfare; but because the "future boss" told me "you can have the job, if you work for the same salary as the german i originaly wanted to employ" (i live near the frontier, expenses are MUCH lower in germany than in switzerland)... the german was ready to work for 1600 swiss francs/month (before taxes). i just couldn't do that. poverty line in my region has been 2400 swiss francs/month (right over the frontier, it was about 800€; 1600CHF = 1400€)... and as a swiss you can't move to germany without working there; i wouldn't have been capable of paying all invoices... i had to turn the job down... because with that job (already 100% exkl. overtime) i wouldn't have been able to take a 2nd job (if i would have found one), because of fast changing shift-duty (?)...

but after that, i had the wellfare-department think i'm lazy... but it has been a simple question of survival... because in switzerland, other than germany, you can't have wellfare helping you out getting the poverty-line if you take a job below that... (and because of what the "WD" did to me after me turning down a job, i ended up in an invalid-rent; seriously traumatized and nervous breakdowns... (not easy living in a constant threat of becoming homeless, because the dept. only makes pressure and not helping...)

thats why i wish the "social economy" back; first employ the unemployed, but on FAIR conditions. if you realy can't find anybody in the country capable of doing the job - you can still select abroad... that system worked since WW2 up to the 2000s; no one (incl. the companys *) complained about it... say "grace EU" - and they keep wondering why people are against it... * there is no better motivated person than an unemployed who's been given the chance to get his life in his/hers own hands again, without being depending on a department only named "well-fare" or "social"-aid, while their actions are ... somewhat different than their names (to say it as francly as i can)...))

Thats what i want to know cuz ppl like that we got in ther 100.000s, whole generations is lost, many leaving school cant even write ( at least not the infidel language )

Of all the ppl i hung out with when i was young less than 10% of us was working and getting educations, the rest was on welfare and adding to that a little.... okay a lot of crime.
Here i am talking about ppl that is now +50 years old, and they have never had a proper job in ther life.:oops:
Everything has its two sides :D
If someone don't have enough money to survive, he will do alot of work which he don't want or even contrary to my conscience. There are alot of ppl like that around me.

Last edited:
@thancam

... after being a commercial clark responsible for shipping items for about 150mio-$ a day, i worked in garbage-collection, and tech-support. sad part: over here, this is no sign of "this person takes everything needed to not depend on wellfare", but it is considered as "ok, he was not suited for the old job, so he went down the ladder"...

...another point why peoples keep turning down job-offers: they know: after certain "lower jobs" (there is no low job in my opinion, but they are considered like that), you'll only go down the ladder, never up again...

and somewhen, you're "down below". with luck, you can retire after that (being old enough). without luck - you'll have a bright future of thinking "how to end this misery" :-/

Too much government, with too much regulation, and too much restriction on freedom will bring down any country; ever since Kings began to rule!

Not when you party like that all weekend :D perhaps i should go more easy on her next time ;)

Seem like Danish postal haven't cornered the marked when it come to incompetence :eek:

Actually, where I live the USPS does a great job and they always take good care with parcels. It's United Parcel Service that does stuff like in the video. I've experienced more damaged goods at the hands of UPS than I can count and I avoid them whenever possible.

I have it the same way with Danish postal, i would rather pay 20 dollars in shipping for a 8 dollar item and then make sure Danish postal dont get ther hands on it.
I fully acknowledge people can fail, but the levels of fail and outright lying i have seen from Danish postal make it a company i dont want to give a single dime of my business.

Its the consumer version of corperate euthanasia, and more ppl should practise it some more i think.
If a company is "poo" let it die so another better company can take over, but sadly here taxpayer money is used to breathe life into companies and services with staggering incompetence.

I am so discouraged by the US presidential campaign. I really would prefer no one be president for a few years.
The two we have are just male & female twins of corruption and greed.
Rule all current candidates as "not eligible", and start over.
It's just so embarrassing.
Vote for Kenobi.jpg
Clump.jpg

Back