Pics that make you smile

@mollydog

...so is the gotthard-traversal and the lötschberg-tunnel (remember 2001 when there was that big accident in the gotthard-tunnel and it had to be closed for 4 weeks? the whole EU-logistic-system broke down)... but that didn't stop the EU from TOTALY isolating switzerland in 2008 and 2014 (until the logistic-companys urged brussel to rethink their position)... everytime there's a shortage of products delivered in amsterdam, and finished in sicily, you can assume that the north/south-axis has been closed by EU once again...

sad but true: it gonna be a hard time for the UK now; because the EU will show its ugly face against you; but always remember: we swiss endure this since 1992 - there are ways to overcome that, in the end, the EU is only harming itself...

(if the british industry is intelligent, they are building for export now - the non-EU-countries in europe are rooting for you brits!! (and I'm hoping elements4u will have som pi zeros ready soon; wanna do my part, too )

poor porsche

There's even more to this story!!!!!

Porsche was driven by unlicensed teen driver, who was returning home after a joy ride, which included a hit and run driver. Parents were out of town. :)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/parking-video-viral-teenager-damage-1.3649308

Police received a report of a white Porsche Cayenne striking a parked car, but it wasn't until someone forwarded them the video that they managed to connect the dots. The car's licence plate is exposed for some time.

"We would have eventually connected all the dots," Montage said. "But the video made it much simpler."

Montague said even police officers were stunned by the depths of the teen's driving inability.

Porsche was driven by unlicensed teen driver,....
If it was my kid the odds are pretty good (100%) that he would stay that way until he moved out of my house.

If it was my kid the odds are pretty good (100%) that he would stay that way until he moved out of my house.
If it was my kid he would be moving out of my house real soon.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

If it was my kid he would be moving out of my house real soon.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk
That too - maybe in a hearse. :D

WARNING HAS A FEW SWEAR WORDS IN THE VIDEO

myself more than anything its the total arrogance of the elite in the EU, who have not been elected and neither can be removed from office by the public

reminds me a few years back, our Labour party leader didn’t manage to win the election (mid 80’s) the British public rejected him and his policies, yet surprise surprise he ended up picked (not elected) to a post in the EU earning more than our priminister and help making laws over the heads of our elected ministers

Our priminister has resigned, the process selecting a new leader to will take a month or two then the new prim minister one way or another will enter negotiations on the exit plan for the UK. I hear on the news that the EU comity want the negotiations to start immediately with or without selecting a new prim minister, they just don’t understand, they are turning the EU in to what the former USSR was,

might not happen in my life time, but all it now needs is for one or two other (largish) European countries to leave the EU and create with say UK, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland a new trading block like what the old EEC was and the EU will crumble just like the USSR did,

I’m sure if France got a referendum they would be like the UK and vote out, and if France leaves the EU, it will be the start of the end for the EU as we know it today

no hard facts here, just an opinion I have

Like Luton, Milton Keynes....?
Not sure of your point. That it isn't true every place outside London? Of course there are exceptions, but the pattern is clear.

afp-infographic-brexit-data.jpg

Like Luton, Milton Keynes....?
Not sure of your point. That it isn't true every place outside London? Of course there are exceptions, but the pattern is clear.
That can't be the point since both places voted conclusively to leave:
Milton Keynes - 51.4% Leave
Luton - 56.5 Leave

Driven through Slough this year, didn't notice anything unusual about it. o_O

Aaaa so a good place to hide the bottomdewllers of English society, we Danes do the same :oops: make damn sure it will be as hard as possible to shead social inheritance, and while you are there you better not enjoy it too much.

Whats with that town ? it seem every Englist cop programmes is filmed there.
Just the dark depressing violent scary ones - you don't make that sort of TV in a beautiful place.

I think large parts of it were built in a hurry after WWII when there were no good materials, planning, expertise etc. but a lot of new housing was required. It is also reasonably convenient for the production companies. Most of the suitable places for that sort of TV program have been redeveloped now so are completely unsuitable.

And just prior to the referendum, some idiot started an e-petition on the Government website which has gathered well over a million votes.
If the majority is less than 60% and turnout is less than 75%, we, the undersigned, demand a second referendum!
And what happens if the result is to stay but the majority and turnout is the same, how many referendums are we to keep on having?
And do we, then, apply those same figures to general elections - where even fewer people turn out ?
Do we also apply those same rules to all aspects of our lives?
Sport - only a win if more than 2 goals clear at the final whistle.
Races, only a win if 2 seconds clear gap between first and second...

I see loads of young people demonstrating in London - I wonder how many of these are taxpayers or just students mooching off parents/student loans? Because all the young people I know all said they voted out because they are fed up with paying taxes and seeing them squandered by the EU.
Even Ricky Gervase posted on his FB page - something about our youth realising how much the older generation hates them!
This is a guy who has really strong views on animal welfare - I wouldn't have him pegged as a EU lover - especially given the way the EU allows massive inhumane treatment of animals whilst promoting their animal welfare rules!

End of the day, Brexit won & just as we all have to do after every general election, suck it up and get on with your life.

I see loads of young people demonstrating in London...
Probably people who didn't bother voting, the turnout in London was well below the national average.

Everyone voting should know that you only get one chance to vote in an election/referendum, so there are no excuses not to vote the first time. (Unless of course you are Scottish nationalists!)

Bit surprised by the poor support for the EU in the rest of the EU, if this map is accurate:
brexit%20map.jpg

Probably people who didn't bother voting, the turnout in London was well below the national average.

Everyone voting should know that you only get one chance to vote in an election/referendum, so there are no excuses not to vote the first time. (Unless of course you are Scottish nationalists!)

Bit surprised by the poor support for the EU in the rest of the EU, if this map is accurate:
brexit%20map.jpg

Nigel,
there's no need to be surprised, the EU is surpressing anti-EU-forces for years... So shows this map nothing about (Austria might be the most intresting part for GB now):

Catalonia - separated 2014 from spain in a correct, non-forged vote (acc. OSZE) to leave the EU; but the EU said "they mustn't leave, because they have not asked all other contries if the can" (for me, Catalonia is independent and now invaded by EU, acc. the UN-charta "right of self-determination of the people"-part... And I sincerly doubt that eg. Sweden, Austria or Poland has the right to decide for the catalonians if they want to stay with spain)
Austria - had a vote to leave EU in June 2015. The EU ordered the current Government mixed with the SPÖ (their Social Party) and the ÖVP (Austrian People Party) to ignore the result (they wanted to leave!) and stay in the EU. Hence they had an uprise of the FPÖ (the party known for Haider), as the Austrians been so angry with the other two...
Switzerland - finally retreated the "we want to joyn"-letter form 1991, very strong movment against any new contract with EU, as EU is famous for braking the contracts with switzerland (198 Contracts; none have been unbroken since 2001 by the EU! Every Vote we had in Switzerland (eg. the "limit the immigration" aso) has been a direct result of Brussel brakeing a contract)
Norway - didn't want to get the Euro a few years earlier; their movement to leave EEC grows stronger as they have to take more and more rules from Brussel without right of saying "no"
Portugal - since unemployment-rate is over 50% because of the austerity-course forced upon portugal by Brussel, their "anti-EU-movement" is stronger as never before to leave the EU.
Greece - wanted to leave Euro and EU years ago to recover from their bancruptcy; but was not allowed, their left party even had to ignore an according vote from the greek people...
Ireland - lost short-term-memory; or why are they defending EU now, when they had to vote again and again over the Contract of Lissabon, as people said NEY everytime, but Brussel won't accept the result... Maybe the GOVERNMENT wants border controls, while the people of ireland have ..."some other targets"...?

...that's the way the EU understands democracy... That alone is a good reason to leave...

What irritates me: those who want to live so desperatly in the EU, have never seen a live without EU. Those who have seen different versions of "working and living together" are being silenced, eventough they have the most (and profound) experience... :-/

Back