Pics that make you smile

Thats what i say too, i often get called a negative person and a whiner, and thats allright.

Just remember the ppl that have made most changes for humanity have often been ppl not satisfied with the current situation, and i salute ppl that work for change and improving things, even change to things many ppl say isent broken.

It is true mad men have done most for humanity over time, and they have been persecuted and ridiculed by ppl until they finally realize they was wrong.

This fact is well documented.

PS. okay mad men have allso failed epic, thats just how things goes.

This one is dedicated to all the of manufacture here, there got there dashcam produced in China.
When there worker has poor performance, you might want to be sure that the right punishment is given.:(
(sarcasm has been used)
That's what this country should've done with our failing bankers. Instead, we bail them out of the deep crap & they award themselves massive bonuses!
NOW, the cheeky sods are telling us that they believe we should stay in the eu!
Yeah, like I'd trust anything a banker has to say!

yeah; they ask for high boni as they're taking big riscs. but then again, they cry for mommy when someone calls "ok, who's done this"...
...it's a tradition to adapt...

post2.jpg

54b5a556!h.300,id.11462,m.fill,w.540

:) Thank you for blazing a trail again UK, i really do hope we Danes can join you on a path to somthing better as soon as possible.

What EU have become is wrong.

54b5a556!h.300,id.11462,m.fill,w.540

:) Thank you for blazing a trail again UK, i really do hope we Danes can join you on a path to somthing better as soon as possible.

What EU have become is wrong.
Is that one of your navy ships? :D

I'm sure you will be welcome to join us, of course Greenland left many years ago so in a way part of your country was first.

And I'm sure you will be very welcome to send some of your trade ships over regularly, it is only the political system of the EU that we decided to leave, trade should not be affected.

I've been watching the news, it seems people and politicians all around the EU are really surprised that we left, even seem to be trying to think of ways to get us back! I don't understand why when they refused to give us what we asked for - We asked to be able to send the EU criminals back home and block them from returning, instead they offer that we can stop paying child support to Polish children who live in Poland, but only temporarily. We ask to be able to limit the number of Polish people coming to the UK (currently over 1 million here who send about $10 billion UK money back home each year), they just say no. (Nothing against the Polish, except that some towns here are now 30% Polish and I prefer to hear our native languages used on the streets!)

I :eek: on that too, UK is not the first to leave the EU, the Greenlanders did that in 1985.

Dumbasses here claim the brexit will cost 30.000 ppl here ther jobs, im like ????? so the britsh will stop eating bacon and eat / use what ever else we sell to them.

I an dumbfounded by the stupid some Danish so called experts and politicinas spew on the evening news, was so bad in the end i had to turn off my telly.

Personally i think the EU is too far down the wrong path to be saved, and thats really bad for the ppl that have ther money, and the stupid ones like us that dont have EU money but have tied our kronor to the Euro,,,,,, why the hell someone would do that is beyond me, the Danish kronor is a well known stable currency in a stable country, so why tie that to a unstable social experiment thats bound to fail. :rolleyes:

Dumbasses here claim the brexit will cost 30.000 ppl here ther jobs, im like ????? so the britsh will stop eating bacon and eat / use what ever else we sell to them.
Only if the EU is stupid enough to put import taxes on UK goods, but since we will be free of EU regulations so will have the freedom to choose how to retaliate, I expect we would apply import taxes to BMW cars and not Danish bacon :D And if the people making our regulations don't do what we want, we can now vote them out of power and replace them, something that had become impossible with the EU.

Ever since 1972 we had ppl working in the EU thats against EU, and the worst part is that you would then expect thost ppl to output a slew of papars on all the stupid things EU are trying to do, but i have never heard a peep from those guys, not even sure ppl thats actually members of "the people's party against EU" hear anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Movement_against_the_EU

Dont get such things, it would be like if i was a American and i was active anti gun, but i have a CCA permit and i am carrying a .45 :rolleyes:

Im all pro trade and travel union, ( and gun too ) but all the other things are better left to the nations.

Sure i would not mind if EU recomended this and that to ther members, they might have some smart ppl working down there, but it would just have to be suggestions to the member states, and somthing they can choose to do or not.

Its the things that make us all different thats interesting, i can assure you if americans or australians was just like Danes there would be no chance in hell i would ever consider going there.
I get plenty of Danish where i am.

And allso the things that make us all different is allso what spur others on, cuz what make me different in some way might actually be good and somthing British ppl might want to copy to some degree, maybe even do better.

Ever since 1972 we had ppl working in the EU thats against EU, and the worst part is that you would then expect thost ppl to output a slew of papars on all the stupid things EU are trying to do, but i have never heard a peep from those guys, not even sure ppl thats actually members of "the people's party against EU" hear anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Movement_against_the_EU
Only 1 member in the EU parliament! Our equivalent has 22 and they still have no decision making power, but of course they have now won the battle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Independence_Party

Yeah :oops: i am affraid it will be a cold day in hell when Denmark leave the EU, best option is to hope it collapse on its own around our ears.

So spineless we have become, all the vikings in valhalla is like " Nooooooo im a Swedish viking" :oops:

First - congrats to the British People! When they've formed the EU in the 1990s, it has been clear it won't work... (the EC though has been a good idea, but been corrupted)

And you should hear what the Germans have to say; one part is recommending the vote should be ignored (like the austrian vote to leave EU last year and the dutch vote against the assositation-contract with ukraine! And they keep wondering why everybody claims that the EU has nothing to do with democracy *facewall*), the others want sanctions and embargos (!).

Then again, I, as a Swiss who knows "there's a life without EU", would love to welcome "the Brits" (and every other escaping EU-country) back in the EFTA-Agreement (GB could now actually recognize Catalonia, who separated from Spain while Brussel said "no", as independent country, and welcome it to EFTA, too); and hey, if it's true the Scottish and Irish want to separate from GB now to rejoyn the EU - if they want to hop on the sinking ship, let 'em I say, as long there is a "no bailout-clause" in the sezession-contract...

(GB could now actually recognize Catalonia, who separated from Spain while Brussel said "no", as independent country, and welcome it to EFTA, too)
I think Spain may invade Gibraltar and start a war if we did that!

And this what the USA thinks, or at least Donald Trump in Scotland with his Scottish pipers and wearing the wrong hat!
160624065903-donald-trump-scotland-june-24-exlarge-169.jpg

"Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first," he said. "They will have the chance to reject today's rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people."

Back