Pics that make you smile

In the top of this stick is sj400 camera. They are using this action cam for reading the number on electric meter.
2016bad574c1-7928-460b-80b1-5d8e9a8b9001.jpg

20162f1351c4-fa7d-4b9c-9216-ece608118193.jpg
201615d1cdbb-4281-4731-bea2-31501ad66af7.jpg

I do enjoy discussing this toppic; but maybe we should transfer it to PM or a separate thread, don't feel to well bringing to much politics into this thread(...again...)

Edit: sry for all the typos, not feeling to well today... tried to fix most of 'em...
Copy your post in a new thread and I will respond, I also thought this is the wrong place for this conversation so have resisted replying..

And if you get a chance, watch all of Mr Farage's speech in Brussels today, "You're Not Laughing Now" - I haven't laughed so much for ages :D

Don't worry about the typos if you are writing that much!

If i had been in the crowd watching i am sure i would have to quote deadpool 'I'm touching myself tonight! :D

In the top of this stick is sj400 camera. They are using this action cam for reading the number on electric meter.
2016bad574c1-7928-460b-80b1-5d8e9a8b9001.jpg

Looks like they have all the right safety gear, including the safety sandals. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That explains the latest news:
A buying bonanza fuelled the FTSE 100’s remarkable rebound, erasing all of its post-Brexit losses in just two days.

London’s benchmark index enjoyed its best day in almost five years, soaring 219.67 points, or 3.58pc, to a two-month high of 6,360.06.

Also I see that the USA-EU trade deal has been put on hold and the USA is looking into doing a USA-UK trade deal ASAP which will be much easier since it wont require unrestricted and unlimited free movement of people. With USA companies providing over 1 million UK jobs and UK companies providing over 1 million USA jobs and with Europes banking system based in London, it makes more sense to do a USA-UK deal.

However it seems that reports that the EU are going to scrape the use of English because the UK was the only country that specified English as it's official language are untrue - they worked out that they wouldn't be able to talk to each other!

Unfortunately Rock's heyday is long gone and Rap (Hip Hop), Country and Pop have surpassed Rock. It had a good run at the top from the late 50's into the early 90's, but that was 25 years ago. Interesting to think that Rock has spent nearly as long as a has been leader than it did as the leader of the music industry.

If only Rap, Country and Pop had anything like the talent as the great Rock bands had. My guess is a good deal of Rock will wind up as modern Classical music and will similarly be listened to 100+ years from now. The same can't be said for Rap, Country or Pop.

Brian

That explains the latest news:

However it seems that reports that the EU are going to scrape the use of English because the UK was the only country that specified English as it's official language are untrue - they worked out that they wouldn't be able to talk to each other!

so very true :)

had an American friend who was in the USAF stationed on an America air force base not far from me here in the UK, he told me how during one of the battles of the civil wars this person after a night of heavy bombardment, losing out his window still saw the union flag flying on the flag pole and wrote a poem that became the American anthem,

I like Hendrix’s version too

Edited to add: after doing a google on the American national anthem I see my memory isn’t as good as it once was, turn’s out the bit I forgot was it wasn’t pined during the civil war but the war with the British in 1814

Last edited:
Back