Pics that make you smile

giphy.gif

must be hurt very much

giphy.gif

tricky :D

Last edited:
That guy must be single, or soon will be. :)

...or "the Worlds best Dad of all time"
(gosh those old Lego-Trains; I always wanted the TGV - never owned it :(

(Mike reporting back on air - did i miss something (except life)?)

takes a good vocal range to sing it well, a lot of singers have trouble with it, she nailed it I think

As an American I do not like that the national anthem is sung before EVERY sporting event of significance as it tends to trivialize it, but when it is sung the singer needs to know that you are not permitted to 'make it your own' as it isn't yours to dick with. Back in the 80's or 90's, I don't remember exactly, they had Billy Joel sing the national anthem before one of the games of the baseball world series and I was a bit concerned that he'd jazz it up. Instead he sang it straight up and at the end he received a 5+ minute standing ovation. It matters!

I much prefer when the anthem is played AFTER the event as in the Olympics or in F1.

Brian

The BBC used to play our national anthem daily. When television shut down for the night!

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

The BBC used to play our national anthem daily. When television shut down for the night!

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

showing my age but i also remember the BBC playing the anthem at the end of the evening as in those days broadcasting stopped around midnight

There's this app that identifies the faces in a photo and swaps them for fun.

Cwma0Kf.jpg

Remember this when you try out a self-driving car.

Last edited:
Wow - The USA is going up rather fast!

These numbers don't mean much on their own. It is always important to invest and if the nation could borrow for investment with a negative interest rate then it would make sense to have a big debt! Cost of borrowing:

900px-World_countries_Standard_%26_Poor%27s_ratings1.svg.png

We are so poor we dont even have our own counter.

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/denmark

We are AAA, so i deduct that it dont take much to be so, and a lot of other countries must indeed be pretty fawked up as they are much lower in credit rating.

Yeah shooting steel BBs and sinking each other, its pretty darn cool if you ask me.

would take a lot to puncture the fiber glass skin of my friends 1:128 model of BB63, but these RC battleships have softer skin so you are able to sink them.

We are so poor we dont even have our own counter.

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/denmark

We are AAA, so i deduct that it dont take much to be so, and a lot of other countries must indeed be pretty fawked up as they are much lower in credit rating.
Red = can be expected not to pay back all that was borrowed.
Yellow = 50% chance that it wont be paid back.
Green = will be paid back but probably late.
AAA = will be paid back on time.

They know that if the Danish government cant afford to pay it back then they will get the money off their citizens in even bigger taxes and pay it back anyway!

You are one of the 11, but apparently the UK is better off now that it has dropped to AA following Brexit and is saling off into the golden sunset while you are aboard the wrong ship and heading the wrong way: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...edit-rating-downgraded-aa-british-better-off/

13528879_1778288265735168_2565488453934440875_n.jpg

I think it should be 2 ppl walking the plank a Dane and a Swede holding hands, though Sweden seem to be even more political correct.
But i am sure those guys out east will come around, if not they should annex the evil copenhagen, if they doo i will not take arms up against them unless they cross over to Fuen island too, but zeeland that one they can have for free / or rather the debt over there they havent pushed west for us real Danes to pay for them.

I have allways voted for a Jutland exit of Denmark,,,,,,,, Jutsit now :p and weel leave the EU membership at the eastern part of the great belt bridge before we drive back and torch the sucker behind us.

i like those cartoons - since brexit, they are actually showing what causes all the problems in the EU...
sadly enough, none of them are showing a "lifeboat" boarded by the austrians trying to cut the ropes

Haha you guys are in the middle of it all, it will be like all the alps suddenly become mud and spread out suffercating you all.

That problem we dont have up here, so i assume Denmark will just sink into the sea, only to pop up millions of years after Pangea proxima start to split up.

One thing is for sure the ppl that put us in this situation will not be hurt, they have ther life raft on standby in some Chinese mountain :D

Back