Pics that make you smile

I used to think he is never beaten :D
giphy.gif

he won't be sticking his fingers in a dogs mouth anytime soon :), then goes and kicks the dog, hope the owner gave him a good telling off for kicking his dog

he won't be sticking his fingers in a dogs mouth anytime soon :), then goes and kicks the dog, hope the owner gave him a good telling off for kicking his dog
Then he must have a episode: "what to do when be beaten by a dog ? and how to first aid when lost fingers ?" :D
kicking a dog in this situation seems not a good ideal. A gun with few bullets will do a job well. :p

giphy.gif

It remind me our customs officials :D

@Nigel

I came across it on the net and as I think apart from the UK in the EU, there’s only Croatia who didn’t ratify the Vienna convention on car country identifier (Croatia still being part of Yugoslavia at the time of the convention) so having this on a car reg would be very funny, as most wouldn’t take a second look but those that did would find it funny seeing the 12 stars replaced by 12 bananas (imo)

takes a good vocal range to sing it well, a lot of singers have trouble with it, she nailed it I think
Beyonce's got what it takes.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Copenhagen hipster hotel.

Oh christ, so many trite phrases in such a short time. How do people watch something like that without wanting to puke? Do young people really not understand that they are being condescended to - exploited - by the people who come out with such nonsense? Sorry for the rant, but I despair. It seems that nowadays people will fall for any trickery as long as you pander to their need to feel self important.

Edit I just twigged. It's a spoof right? Tell me it is. I find it so hard to tell the difference these days.

Last edited:
Thats allso what the guy in the tv program here just said, too bad i couldent find the video meme he made on the same words, was pretty funny.

I totally agree with you @Rajagra the ppl who made the commercial and paied for it should get kicked in a painfull place so they dont breed.

...people will fall for any trickery as long as you pander to their need to feel self important....
That the entire problem with the 20-somethings - it's all about me, right now. :(

But they'll reach the market they intended to reach.
Probably. A fool and his money are soon parted. This is nothing new. Nor is buttering someone up to manipulate them.

But I'm sure it never used to be so clumsy and obvious.

Back