Pics that make you smile

NcjSuUU.gif

Sidewalk cheater gets busted in Russia. Wish I could read what those stickers are saying.

7flPcdf.jpg

from the source:
So, we're all stopped on the interstate because of an accident closing 3 of 4 lanes. Emergency vehicles have been coming up this lane for 10 mins. So this douche nozzle in the fan decides to just use this as his personal express lane(I know for at least 3/4 mile back I could see him coming). So this semi driver decided "not so fast ***clown " and blocked him off. At the barrier so he couldn't get past. And kept inching over as the guy tried to pass. Even better, right after the barrier, ****bag got pulled over and ticketed. So, here's a +1 to you Mr Anonymous Truck Driver. You made my extra hour wait much more pleasant.

And remind me to do this at next Halloween:
Tnm73CJ.gif

hehe yeah there have been a fjew of those drive thru pranks, no way i can compete on that level.

Okay i might be able to fit my car with radio control just like the mythbusters some times do, but i am sure that would not be popular at least not if controller loose link and failsafe have not been set properly.

To be honest i allways liked a joystick on my center console so i could lean back and steer my car with the joystick, but not sure if i should tap into the cars own power steering or make some form of servo assits without making the steering harder to work in normal mode, and i dont want gears and what not to engange/ disengange every time.

I am looking forward to doing the drive thru in my dream Maraurder
5513c07123cab.jpg

Noooooooo :( the world have come "full Hipster" with this device to put your MP3 files on tape.

drCYmfQl.jpg

I would get one just for all the flashing LEDs, would make for a cool backdrop in my tech room.

The response from the IOM Chief Minister:

If only all politicians spoke sense like that. A clear answer with a straightforward explanation put succinctly.

The EU would be one big happy family if it was run by people like that.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Come on give that poor old guy his car keys back and let him go on his way, typicall police to pick on a poor old man.

PS. Invisible irony smiley hidden somewhere.

Noooooooo :( the world have come "full Hipster" with this device to put your MP3 files on tape.

drCYmfQl.jpg
I could never see the point in having one of these. I can download every song on that cassette in the time it takes to play the first two or three!

I wouldn't waste my money.
I get the same effect the morning after eating an indian meal. Added benefits are;- enjoying the meal, flushes the system through including colonic irrigation - and some pay a fortune for that service :D

drCYmfQl.jpg

I could never see the point in having one of these. I can download every song on that cassette in the time it takes to play the first two or three!

This device is for the purpose of transferring your old cassette tapes TO your computer, NOT for putting your MP3 files on tape. That's why it's called a Tape2USB, not a TapefromUSB. :rolleyes:
Some people have quite a lot of good stuff on cassette from their old collections that is not available to download from anywhere. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine, a lifelong professional musician has a device like this that he has used to bring a lot of his older analogue work into computers so he can work with it as well as to archive it for the 21st century.

Maybe @kamkar1 had his tongue firmly in his cheek when he posted this? :)

Mud is fun, especially if you are very young. (example from Russia)

Community mud fest, skip forward to about 6 minute point in clip.

My mother have pictures of me ( not to my liking judging by the pictures ) where my dad have me in a vise hold so my dirtyness can be pictured, and i have not been near any mud at all :D

Worst of all i can remember those pics beeing taken and struggling invane to get free, freaky as hell as i was only like 8 years old :eek: that feeling is still vivid in my mind.

I remember not beeing able to break free and i remember beeing forced to do somthing ( have pic taken in this case ) proberly part of the reason as to why i never liked to be forced to do anything and have problems when ppl dominate ( in my eyes ) me in any way.

Down in the south ( US ) they have some awsome mud fests, lots of mud big ass trucks and i assume beer galore :)

...Down in the south ( US ) they have some awsome mud fests, lots of mud big ass trucks and i assume beer galore :)
Trucks, beer and other...

Back