Pics that make you smile

Them southern boys :rolleyes: :cool:

Aside for ppl proberly offering me a lot of beer, and me beeing too polite to say no, but not really a drinking man, i am sure i would have a good old time.

I wouldn't waste my money.
I get the same effect the morning after eating an indian meal. Added benefits are;- enjoying the meal, flushes the system through including colonic irrigation - and some pay a fortune for that service :D

Taco Bell is probably cheaper than any indian meal. Those beef crap is a hundred time worse coming out than any curry dishes. If you added generous amount of diablo sauce, better have preparation-H sitting in the freezer for when you're done using the toilet.

This device is for the purpose of transferring your old cassette tapes TO your computer, NOT for putting your MP3 files on tape. That's why it's called a Tape2USB, not a TapefromUSB. :rolleyes:
Some people have quite a lot of good stuff on cassette from their old collections that is not available to download from anywhere. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine, a lifelong professional musician has a device like this that he has used to bring a lot of his older analogue work into computers so he can work with it as well as to archive it for the 21st century.

Maybe @kamkar1 had his tongue firmly in his cheek when he posted this? :)

REALLY? You know I never knew that. And there's me thinking I could transfer over a thousand hours of MP3 music onto hundreds of cassettes to play in my car! :rolleyes:

Taco Bell is probably cheaper than any indian meal. Those beef crap is a hundred time worse coming out than any curry dishes. If you added generous amount of diablo sauce, better have preparation-H sitting in the freezer for when you're done using the toilet.
I just make sure to put a few toilet rolls into the freezer before going to bed.

Internet fact... Johnny Cash was inspired to write his famous song "Ring of Fire" the morning after eating a meal at Taco Bell. :D

7flPcdf.jpg

from the source:
So, we're all stopped on the interstate because of an accident closing 3 of 4 lanes. Emergency vehicles have been coming up this lane for 10 mins. So this douche nozzle in the fan decides to just use this as his personal express lane(I know for at least 3/4 mile back I could see him coming). So this semi driver decided "not so fast ***clown " and blocked him off. At the barrier so he couldn't get past. And kept inching over as the guy tried to pass. Even better, right after the barrier, ****bag got pulled over and ticketed. So, here's a +1 to you Mr Anonymous Truck Driver. You made my extra hour wait much more pleasant.
I'm amazed that the idiot in the van wasn't out & screaming obscenities at the truck driver right up to the point where plod showed up.
because, obviously, the trucker was wrong & the van driver was 100% right.:rolleyes:

I used to do that. OK, still do, but with a bit more 'stealth'. I see some truckers doing this doing very violent movements that will result in a wreck they are partially responsible for, if they are not in a marked lane.
You don't have a 'right' to block people from doing something stupid/illegal.

The 'stealth' way is to keep track of the vehicles doing this in your rear view mirror, and adjust your speed so you are at a place the shoulder is narrower, due to a guardrail, or some other obstruction. (Broken down car, debris, etc) Doesn't work perfectly too often, but when it does, it's fun. :)

The Baton Rouge PD looks ridiculous. No soldier ever went into combat wearing this much armor in an actual war zone.
The way these cops appear to be aggressively approaching this young woman are exactly what the protests happening around the USA right now are all about.

Baton-Rouge.jpg

Congrats @Module 79L

I will agree on the Baton Rouge cops there, but then again they dont have a clearly defined enemy or line of combat, so really harm can come to them from all sides.

Danish police in riot gear fighting a losing battle on drug trade in Christiania.
19036-1KrHF0XdHt2jPKNq_CphPw.jpg

A shamefull case Danish politicians have tiptoed around for decades.
And really i could single handed fix that problem with stolen goverment proberty ( christiania is a old navy station that have been occoupied by squatters for decades ) and the open drug trade in a couple of days.
But offcourse i would have to use means no spineless Dane can accept, and so the canser that is Christiania wil remain. :rolleyes:

Trust me i have nothing against alternative living, but you just cant take what is not yours, and you cant just allow that to happen as we have done here.

Congrats @Module 79L

I will agree on the Baton Rouge cops there, but then again they dont have a clearly defined enemy or line of combat, so really harm can come to them from all sides.

Danish police in riot gear fighting a losing battle on drug trade in Christiania.
19036-1KrHF0XdHt2jPKNq_CphPw.jpg

A shamefull case Danish politicians have tiptoed around for decades.
And really i could single handed fix that problem with stolen goverment proberty ( christiania is a old navy station that have been occoupied by squatters for decades ) and the open drug trade in a couple of days.
But offcourse i would have to use means no spineless Dane can accept, and so the canser that is Christiania wil remain. :rolleyes:

Trust me i have nothing against alternative living, but you just cant take what is not yours, and you cant just allow that to happen as we have done here.

The Danish cops look fairly mild mannered compared to the Baton Rouge cops. The Baton Rouge cops all look like Robocop wannabes, don't they? :p

I like the female Danish cop on the far left with the antenna photo-bombing her helmet. :D

Last edited:
hehe yeah we dont have the same arms race over here, offcourse our cops have a shield and a baton too, but no smart 2 wheeled transport.

maybe ther looks is part of the plan to intimidate ppl to not do somthing stupid, like the old tricks of marching on a line towards the enemy while beating on your shield.
amd-segue-jpg.jpg

There is now talk about reinstating mounted police again here, the horses was taken from them in the mid 90ties as i recall.

Only 2 wheels Danish cops have is ther motorbikes and MTBs in some cities.

hehe yeah we dont have the same arms race over here, offcourse our cops have a shield and a baton too, but no smart 2 wheeled transport.

maybe ther looks is part of the plan to intimidate ppl to not do somthing stupid, like the old tricks of marching on a line towards the enemy while beating on your shield.
amd-segue-jpg.jpg

There is now talk about reinstating mounted police again here, the horses was taken from them in the mid 90ties as i recall.

Only 2 wheels Danish cops have is ther motorbikes and MTBs in some cities.

Check out this page of female Police Officers from around the world. :)
http://buzzinn.net/sexy-female-police-officers-from-all-around-the-world/

hehe almost make me regret i have forsaken my life as a crook, but then again handcuffs and rooms i cant exit when i want to would be a severe problem for a freedom loving individual like me.

Back