Pics that make you smile

...sure it won't be a thing like that:

Austin-Powers-Penis-Pump.jpg

Juno uses a LEROS 1B Bipropellant Engine, the LEROS 1 series has been used for a variety of interplanetary missions including Mars Global Surveyor, Mars Odyssey, the NEAR asteroid mission and most recently was responsible for the successful insertion of the NASA Messenger spacecraft into orbit around Mercury. More than seventy (70) LEROS 1 series engines have been delivered and flown successfully.

oh... yeah, defenetly no swedish made p.. enlarger pump...

cool thing though...

You always want to get home from chili night in a hurry :)

i like those cartoons - since brexit, they are actually showing what causes all the problems in the EU...
sadly enough, none of them are showing a "lifeboat" boarded by the austrians trying to cut the ropes
Here you go:
181526_600.jpg

Good expressions in the audience :)

Last edited:
@Nigel

I'll ammend my post: as long it's showing something correct... ;)
(the FPÖ is considered "right" yes, but "far right" is a bit exaggerated, just because they are "right from the middle" (they got rid of the "Haider-Wing" (the ultra-rights) about 10 years ago) - especially the SPÖ (FAR left this time) and ÖVP (formerly middle, now a bit left of that) could have prevented last "shift to the right", if they'd taken the voting to leave EU (June 2015) serious...)

(like in switzerland: the SVP (Swiss People Party) is always drawn as "ultra-right", but they are just very conservative (compared to the other partys), and the REAL rights are organized in "SD" (Schweizer Demokraten - as if they took the initials from those two words), EDU, and PNOS (the "more right" the "later" mentioned)...)

Well, at least Brexit goes as I predicted: first everyone panics, then the GB-government gets rid of the first EU-rules, everybody realizes "wow, it's not so bad after all" (as companys are fleeing EU to GB)... Just don't allow a 2nd voting on that; better a terrible end, than unending terror...

Leaving the EU is nothing to do with left or right, Brexit was supported by many on all sides and many that were on no side. Also, there wont be a second vote, even for approval of any agreement, if it went the other way then there would be a huge problem with both sides having won that would be impossible to sort out - best of 3? Probably now that people have had a look at the consequences and know that the scare stories were not accurate, leave would win by a significantly higher margin anyway.

Calling for a second vote may seem very sensible to some, but it is about as sensible as the Isle of Man resident who called for the Isle of Man to be included in the UK referendum vote. The response from the IOM Chief Minister:
As the Isle of Man is not part of the United Kingdom nor of the European Union we cannot expect to be included in a referendum in the UK about its membership of the EU

In GB - granted. But on the continent, all those who vote "Abandon ship" (leave EU) are considered to be conservative, therefore right, ultraright, and even called Nazis...

I don't think a 2nd vote would be sensible; how much time does a person need to make a decission? The vote has been announced in 2013. 3 years. If this isn't enough to make people understand "it is important, one has to vote" and make up their minds on the topic, a 2nd vote won't do the trick either...

But as you wrote - NOW, as also "the Brits" can see the ugly face of the EU (as we Swiss have to since decades), the result would be much higher to leave...

Btw consequences:

(you have to turn on subtitles, than enable automatic translation; Dirk Müller is an expert in "trade & market", this is an excerpt of his daily market-analyses - he's spot on; sad part - i said the same months before (but i usually don't wear suit&tie, so nobody believes me) ;-)

Funny thing.

Here the Danish people party ( considered far right bordering nazi it seem ) is now the #2 largest party here, but do they then get in there and change things ?

Nooooooo they stand on the sideline and whine and point fingers, and though i allways disliked them as they too are sick mofos, the way they behave now is not making it better.

See now im again thinking on the album name of a 1988 record from Jean Michel Jarre :)

In GB - granted. But on the continent, all those who vote "Abandon ship" (leave EU) are considered to be conservative, therefore right, ultraright, and even called Nazis...

I don't think a 2nd vote would be sensible; how much time does a person need to make a decission? The vote has been announced in 2013. 3 years. If this isn't enough to make people understand "it is important, one has to vote" and make up their minds on the topic, a 2nd vote won't do the trick either...

But as you wrote - NOW, as also "the Brits" can see the ugly face of the EU (as we Swiss have to since decades), the result would be much higher to leave...

Btw consequences:

(you have to turn on subtitles, than enable automatic translation; Dirk Müller is an expert in "trade & market", this is an excerpt of his daily market-analyses - he's spot on; sad part - i said the same months before (but i usually don't wear suit&tie, so nobody believes me) ;-)

Hi,

Sounds nice but a 1 Minute comment on such a big issue and then also in a more or less cynical tone, can not be taken very serious :-)

Now GB is going to be a Enterprise Paradise, a Tax Paradise and a Bank Paradise, according to him, and I do not know what else, ... History will tell.

:eek:

Fair enough!

Agree ;)

Where do we take it and just answering as last writing about this,

Per capita in México we have a depth of MXN $ 66.200,00 as of writing this and growing per second :p

Hi,

Sounds nice but a 1 Minute comment on such a big issue and then also in a more or less cynical tone, can not be taken very serious :)

Now GB is going to be a Enterprise Paradise, a Tax Paradise and a Bank Paradise, according to him, and I do not know what else, ... History will tell.

:eek:

It's a teaser, shortened from the "pay-comment"; and this cynical tone - that is more or less the tone we have to endure in europe when a "bankster" is talking... (sad, isn't it?) but as mentioned - to that topic i vote the other thread :)

Back